Creator

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by BlessedWithGreen, Jul 22, 2014.

1. #21 -13 Amp-, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    again, to discuss how you BELIEVE everything was created by a creator....BELIEFS are a big part of that convo..

thats what this thread is about (but he used the word think :eek:, but that's ok it's a synonym for believe and also in the definition of believe),

he asked who do you think created it....how does one answer that question (correctly) without telling someone who they think (believe) created it... it asked who you think, not who you do not think...but you still wanna argue Effy Boats

2. #22 Account_Banned283, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014

Okay, Amptard, there's no need to weep, :cry: I didn't realize you were one to speak English so clearly - you never have before, in common use Religion refers to a particular system of faith or belief, which is quite clearly what the OP was indicating in his post, and I think you knew this.

3. Shit happens when people cant or dont want to see the thought or meaning behind the words... and would rather argue the meaning of individual words to keep from ever seeing any of the intended meaning at all...

• Winner Winner x 1
    I think that after my first rebuttal of Amp's post, he probably had to search for the definition of the word Religion, so that he could turn the conversation into a petty semantic one - it's quite clear to anybody I think, what the OP actually meant in his post.

5. #25 -13 Amp-, Jul 27, 2014
    Effy boats still tryin hard to fight like every post he makes...

My first reply to this thread is still what I'm saying now, you chose to quote it and argue, I was letting the OP know that to talk about a creator you bring in religion (which covers personal god and belief as well not just churchs like your thinking)

I have to explain to people like you what religion means quite a lot on this board...

To talk about how you think everything was created by a creator is a religious converstion no matter how bad you don't want it to be sorry effy boats and hoes

6. Unfortunately he is not the only one round here who posts that way.... often what could be a good discussion is derailed by this same crap...
    Make me wonder... if they dislike the ideas presented so much... why participate?
    I mean... say what you think/feel.... and get on with it... dont give me two pages of why this one word is wrong... especially when you would still refuse to consider the idea if i used different words.....

7. #27 Account_Banned283, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014

My first reply to this thread is still what I'm saying now, you chose to quote it and argue, I was letting the OP know that to talk about a creator you bring in religion (which covers personal god and belief as well not just churchs like your thinking)

Who do you think you're fooling Amptard? The text below, in no way suggests that you were merely ''letting the OP know'' (lmao) something, which is why your second sentence talks of how religions, i.e particular systems of faith and belief, revolve around a God.

Here's what happened, you tried to oppose the OP's post after having seen an opportunity to censure religion, because doing so thrills you in some small and strange measure, despite understanding exactly what it was that his post was actually indicating, (how could you not?) I then replied to rectify your comment, after which you searched for the definition of religion through Google, and found recourse behind semantic differences.

But anyway Amptard, have fun denying it - bye bye now.

8. Who even says things have to have a creator? Maybe it only appears that things are created when in reality everything has just always existed and we just repeat whats been done for eternity

9. #29 Tokesmith, Jul 27, 2014
    Exactly the same stance I have.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

10. A building has never spontaneously appeared out of nowhere it demands a creator, the universe did not appear out of nowhere. Everything in this universe is arranged mathematically there is no beginning and no end to God this universe and the earth are proof of that. The creation is so perfect you can't even tell if it was created or not.

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

11. There is zero evidence of "a big invisible man that lives in the sky."

12. imo, their must be a god otherwise were does the notion of being good or bad come from. I mean why would I care about shit and have feelings.

So if I didn't believe in god and that i would never be judged for my actions from a higher power why would I not rape, murder, steal and basically do whatever the fuck I wanted cos then what have I got to lose.

Ok there's the law.... But if I never get caught who cares right?

Just my thoughts anyways.

13. Guod does exist my child, and he says you can do
    Whatever the fuck you want. "Amen"

dilligaf

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406547820.795159.jpg

15. [quote name="Tokesmith" post="20362932" timestamp="1406547832"][​IMG]ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406547820.795159.jpg

I would say that if I was never to be judged or held accountable for my actions..... Then fuck morals what would be the point. As long as I don't get caught. right?

16. That does not prove the existence of a god.

As you view nature, you will see that the vast majority in the animal world do not attack and kill their own kind. They have learned that in order to survive as a species they cannot kill each other, and they must respect each others' food and shelter.

I would argue that man learned the same way, long long before any of those nincompoops started preaching in the bible.

17. It's none of my fucking business until I reach that plain.

Would a child that is developing in it's mother's womb be concerned about breathing? Not until its reaches part 2 of life. Same with me. Peace.

18. [quote name="FLYIN HIGH" post="20362971" timestamp="1406549611"][quote name="Tokesmith" post="20362932" timestamp="1406547832"][​IMG]ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406547820.795159.jpg

I would say that if I was never to be judged or held accountable for my actions..... Then fuck morals what would be the point. As long as I don't get caught. right?[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406556839.633465.jpg

19. Firstly.... I never claimed to prove anything.
    Second.... animals will only respect the pack their from not all of that same specie.

Humans on the other hand are godly in their love and help for one another in times of peril and danger.