Creator

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by BlessedWithGreen, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Who do you guys think created us if there is someone up or everywhere out there? Now I'm not trying to bring religion into this i just want some trippy ideas on who or what started it all and how :D

2. You don't want religion but you ask about a creator...you know the only 2 things people are gonna bring up is (a) god or aliens...

Both have religons based on and revolving around them...

3. Evolution...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you ever saw that futurama episode where bender becomes a god, well... Lol

5. "first I was God, then I met God"

Lawl

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Account_Banned283, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014

That a religion revolves around a God, does not even come close to meaning that the existence of a God is dependent upon a religion.. and thus an individual can quite easily talk of a creator without the aid or influence of a theological doctrine.  :unsure:

7. #7 -13 Amp-, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    And be making up stuff...

Religion means believing in and the worship of a god or gods...so a relgion of some sort covers every single conversation about believing in and worshiping of a god or gods...

Notice the words, ''believing'', and, ''worship'', it is possible to speak of a creator without either term appearing or having involvement in the conversation.

9. Good luck..... most refuse to see past the language to the ideas behind it.... and then get stuck arguing the meanings of single words... while all or most of the thought behind it gets ignored...

The more time i spend living in this mess... the more i see the whole mess is part of one big whole... each part effecting every other... if something started this shit... we are all a part of it... nothing is separate....
    The creative energy of the universe is within each of us.... and by "us" i mean/am considering all life...
    Of coarse this is just what i see... and i am just some asshole on the internet....

10. #10 Marisol94, Jul 25, 2014
    Did protons and electrons create the earth or did Allah meditate and create its birth? Is everything in this world a curse or should I fall to my knees and embrace this dirt ? I don't know if there's a reason I'm here I guess the only thing driving me is reason and fear

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 Boats And Hoes, Jul 25, 2014

YOU CAN RUN OONNN FOR A LONG TIME!!

"My pop told me that blood and power intoxicate/
    And that tyranny is a product of his fathers hate"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrupZlA_4I

12. Dope poem

13. Big Bang

14. #14 -13 Amp-, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    it would still be a religious conversation...

..no it wouldn't.

16. #16 -13 Amp-, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    go ahead and talk about how you believe everything was created by a creator without that word....believing (since that is what this thread is about, not whatever fight you wanna cause)

17. He'll yeah that's my shit brother

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. George Carlin had it all figured out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oanKyMoiPPU

Again, beliefs do not have an inherent involvement in a discussion on this topic, nor is it inferred in the OP that this should be the case, and I'm not trying to cause a ''fight'' Amp, don't be childish.

20. When they broke Christ's neck the world was created. The end.