Rubermaid Tub Flowering Experiment

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by capt.murphy, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Got her first dose of medicine hopefully she likes. Did the Lucas formula but way diluted to start it off
    Hahahaha my cats creepin in the corner on the first pic

Attached Files:

2. Got my box just about perfect just need a power strip for the otherside. Plants lookin awesome also. 5 26w lights=8000 lumens

Attached Files:

3. #45 Skunk_Tech, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  4. Those seem to be the cheapest of the name brands and the best reviews. Still HempHugger built his own and got me all hyped on it haha. I'll know by january when I have my own place

5. Hey capt it's looking good. I'm just not sure of whre your power strip is placed in the box. It looks like its in the middle?

6. the second to last pic is a birds eye view of the box and its on the bottom wall pointing down to reach the bottom flowers. I'll post more pics when she wakes up if anythings changed. Hope that made sense haha

7. i understand, so are you able  to adjust the power bar for height

8. #50 Skunk_Tech, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  9. I dont really need to adjust it I'm just using it for the lower branches and i spin the pot around every day to even it out on the sides.

I'm moving across the country into my own place in january so I'll know more when I'm there. I just dont have the tools really to build a quality wooden cab.
    Here she is today btw

Attached Files:

10. So I might sound stupid but I'm stoned so fuck it. I got this plant from a friend that got it from his friend that grows for dispensaries. Now I've never met him but I know he grows some beautiful stanky ganj. Anyway afer I chopped it I wanted to see how big the rootball was and there wasnt one meaning it was a clone and when dude gave me the plant he said it was UK cheese and I was like sure but now that I know its a clone I wonder if dispensary man was able to get a clone across seas and give out its clones or something. Or maybe he was just talking out his ass haha

11. Nah it just had the little searching roots, no main taproot or rootball but the skinny roots were everywhere

12. Subbed like your setup man

13. It was a weak plant that is all, I have had this problem a few times with various plants they just have weak root structures. Actually my girl that is flowering now has a weak root structure, but her clone has very nice roots. I know the mothers roots are this way cause she is in a clear pot. The clone is in a Styrofoam cup but i pull her out and check roots to be sure she doesn't get root bound.

14. Weird I read all seed plants get a rootball because of the tap root and clones dont have that, just the side roots but it was also not that good of a plant like you said, probably just weak genetics.

Welcome Valeroo, hopefully my girl won't disappoint

15. yes i have many plants right from seed that have had weak root systems. Then others with strong roots,  the weak root plants usually never yeild heavy either. My clone right now has a nice root ball going on. The mother on the other hand has a weak root system just guess its plant to plant as the clone has nice thick roots.

16. Moving the rez outboard is far easier for lots of reasons

Come by my thread to see

17. ? This ain't hydro. Im confused