Rubermaid Tub Flowering Experiment

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by capt.murphy, Jul 22, 2014.

1. 1600 lumens per light so 4800 all together. Haha I'm gonna add another one in the other corner but anymore than that and it gets too hot

2. Then you're set!

3. again this is not hermie plants here. for instance a hermie is xxy+xx= xxy, xy +xx
    a female is just xx. so     xx+xx= xx
    a female that hermies is not a female that uses female pollen, if your girl hermies that is male hermie pollen.
    This is why you only get females, there have been bad breedings to have fem seeds go hermie but this is breeders fault an none else.
    the above page tells nothing about your herming female to produce female seeds. Its only giving methods of how to produce female seeds.

4. maybe add a power strip in there to add more room height for plant growth.

5. if you're going to sit there and ACT like you know what you're talking about then I'm not goingto argue with you. learn your genetics buddy

6. Not trying to argue.. Just telling you the info I got from breeders. Anyway since he did get seeds would love to see the follow up grow.

7. Not trying to argue.. Just telling you the info I got from breeders. Anyway since he did get seeds would love to see the follow up grow.

8. #28 capt.murphy, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    Its flowering already, prolly because I put it outside for a week after being under 20/4 so it mustve stretched then.
    Pictures!!!

9. Pixas

Attached Files:

10. As far as the herm debate. I'm not expecting feminized from these but if I flowered it next to a female that would make female seeds from what ive read

11. This female a outdoor plant? or the same plant? How many seeds did you get by the way? I'm about to take a swing at making some fem seeds my self. I also have a rubbermaid box but its a single box running it vertical with 6 23w cfls

12. It was outdoor until my goat ate it then I brought it into my veg box then we got rid of the goat so I stuck it back outside til the hermie finished and now its in the flower box haha I have a journal on it but Idk how to copy links on my phone. Did you stick the whole pot in there or cut a hole in the bottom like mine?

13. Also I got about 15 seeds but they harvest different then buds so half of them are white and probably useless. You fonna go natural or CS spray?

14. i'll take a picture for you.. also ill be using cs and spraying my clone that i have i'm gonna let it develop 2 nice tops then switch to flowering in hope of catching my already flowering lady. I just have to install my intake holes and get my light sockets but my girl is already been flowering about 2 weeks.

Attached Files:

15. This is cool! Subbed

16. Looks like itll be perfect.

17. yea its pretty spacy actually, it should of been finished but im so lazy at times lol, and it only cost me about 25 bucks so far one more roll of tape and the sockets so about 40 bucks tops all in all. Also i still have my pc case but might use it for clones and moms and go perpetual.

by the way your girl is looking good, how long has she been flowering for?

18. Thanks man its been in there one week today so I'm hoping for a big harvest this time

19. Got pretty droopy today so I watered. I'll post pics in the morning, it looks way better then when I took these this morning

Attached Files:

20. Well here she be 24 hours later... beautiful

Attached Files: