Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Edibles Only Give You Body High?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by frankmilton, Jul 22, 2014.

1. im thinking of trying edibles for the first time soon, but i heard that they give you more of body high rather than head high.
    i have never tried edibles and i am not that familiar with the term body high, although i have been smoking for years now.
    i think i definately know what head high is though,
    and i am pretty sure i have experienced body high as well, but not as much as to be able to describe it.
    anyways, is it true that edibles give you body high and not head high?

2. The edibles I eat are for a head high. There are also edibles with high CBD and low THC, which will give you a body high.

If you want a head high, ask the budtender which edible is the strongest for head high or has the highest quantity of THC in it. I think deca dose has a shitload of THC and if you eat too many, you will green out.

3. i would almost think of body highs as buzzing/vibrations in your chest and legs, correct me if i'm wrong.

4. IDK about vibrations, I would say a boduy high is more of a numbness.

honestly, it depends strongly on the starting material and how much it was decarb'd. a light decarb will be a more cerebral/sativa-like high while a strong decarb at at least 300F will be very stoney.

A lot has to do with the person taking it to, thats the lovely thing about medicine, it will effect each person a little differently from one to the next.

:bongin:

5. High potency edibles have been known to induce a Psychedelic state, which led people to classifty it as a hallucinogen. I have first hand experience

6. Every time I've ate edibles its been the same high as smoking, just more intense. Your head is much more clear, so i could say its mostly a body high. You can get edibles for a body or head high, just go to the right dispensary, or make them yourself. You should already know about Indicas and Sativas so i'm not even going to start. Good luck mate

7. a better way of describing it would be to say a tingling sensation in my muscles i don't really think it's a numbness; to me anyways.

8. It depends on the strain used in the product. Same as smoking, just healthier, and slower to reach your high. 

9. I can definitely see the tingling sensation

I ate a cookie last night that rocked my world. It had 1.3 grams of some hydro I grew.

I was tripping.

11. I had a nice head high from edibles.

12. Intense body high with time warped mind fuck.  That's what my edibles do.

13. The answers to this question are strange.  Its a very simple answer.  If you buy an indica edible you get one high.  If you buy a sativa edible you get another.  One is head.  One is body.  End of confusion.