Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Helppp Indica Or Sativa?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buckethead129, Jul 22, 2014.

lol ok jokes on me google image search exists, I forgot

2. I did actually say thats probably gsc in my head then i was like ^____^ when i saw your post.

3. #23 buckethead129, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    lol when then u sir have a gift.. but cmon, you guys really think yo cant tell indica n sativa apart from the nug? it turned out to be some hybrid, feeling much more sativa dom.  top notch for teasure coast id say :) and at 80 a quarter, that's not bad  

for instance, I jus had a bowl of it waking up and I literally juss caught myself spacing out the window thinking about something else, n then was like.. " oh right finish it." lol  this shit gets you faddeeeddd. beautiful hybrid sativa dom, end of discussion