Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Quality Weed Is This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KaliKush25, Jul 22, 2014.

1. So my friend sent me a picture of the bud he just bought and I couldn't help myself but just laugh. If you ask me, this is below regs/schwag/brick weed. The thing is, he said the high is like one he's never had before so I actually really want to try smoking it. Like I feel like this is what hippies back in the late 60's were smoking but my friend said that it is an amazing high. He said he got an ounce for $80 and it was the best $80 O he's ever bought. what do you guys think? Is it even worth trying?  :confused_2:

index.jpg

2. Doesn't look of high grade to me, can't tell for sure because the pic isn't that clear

3. #5 SlightlyStonedSD, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    I think thats a butterfly cocoon

Your boy got that Top Ramen OG

edit: I would backhand someone if they pulled that out, even if I don't know them

4. Seeeedssssss

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

5. like it straight up looks like a bunch of seeds wrapped up some dried up blades of grass lol

6. #8 TheWhiteLighter, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    Oh my.

Yet another rook taken by a shady character.

Just how many times do you find $80 oz's in a lifetime? Even if you find 1 I bet it is literal shit not good shit.

7. Wow thats the worst bud I ever seen in my life.

It probably holds the world record for the least THC ever.

8. Tell your friend to go home, he's drunk. That is absolute garbage...

9. Shitty picture, shitty bud.

10. Ah fuck.. Poor guy...

How the bud can have that many seeds is beyond me. I imagine sperm must have been the grow medium. Which would explain why it looks like its staring at me,

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406077898.761654.jpg
    Worst you've ever seen you say?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. #15 camacho77, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    I've gotten some pretty decent 80 dollar ounces in my time. Not dank by any means, but just some really good, well grown reggie. Fluffy, Light green, with a light piney taste.

But that stuff doesn't look very good :/ it may smoke better than it looks, but I know for sure the trim job is incredibly shotty.

13. cant tell if you dont smoke it. seeds dont have to mean its totally inactive.

14. Iv gotten pounds that were 45% seeds by weight.  Looked like that but pressed brick.

15. Never seen anything so ugly in my life.

16. Im gonna call that hemp. Not herb, its stem seed and leaf material. Thats hemp. It wont get you high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. That's def og kush

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app