Yellowing New Growth, Curling Leaves.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jaryd123, Jul 22, 2014.

1. So I have two plants of the same strain. Planted at the same time and have been under the same circumstances since born. Plants right now are 19 days into flower. One of the plants is doing amazing. Plenty of white hairs everywhere and nice bud sites. The other plant just hasn't been doing so well since I determined sex. Lately, growth has seemed to slow and now these new problems. Anyone have any idea what it could be? Last pic is the first healthy plant. Can get more pics if needed. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405982763.648947.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405982775.033321.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405982786.301692.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405982799.088160.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405982811.534017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Anyone? The plant looks even worse now :( most if not all the leaves a drooping significantly.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Not to argue but I see "claw" rather than "droop". Claw is a good indicator ( along with very dark green leaves ) of too much nitrogen.

4. In that picture yes, more of what I'm worried about is the yellowing of the new growth, which really doesn't show well in the pictures. Although this could just be in my head. As for the "clawing" of the leaves. That's was before I went in and looked at them again. Last night, although I didn't take a pic, all the leaves seemed to be drooping pretty badly. Just watered them yesterday and usually only water, maybe twice a week. Will get some more pics this afternoon to update

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum