Chief Ds Perpetual Grow Cabinent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chief D, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Okay cool, then I should be good. I took a clone off my super silver haze at about a month.

2. Headchef, you still spelled it wrong. Color has no 'U' in it in the US! :D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How early can you start to train them?

4. So I just transplanted all my plants out of those shitty containers into solo cups. Are the plants in the picture too little to transfer? And how long do I need to wait until I know they're good in their new homes? Will they go south within a few hours, if they are even going to? Or do I have to wait a few days to be sure?

Attached Files:

5. I think you will be okay. Since they are so little there might be some obvious signs of stress but just keep that soil warm and moist. And it should recover just fine

6. What happens if the plants aren't buried deep enough in the soil? A few are quite a few inches from the soil to those Bottom leaves (forget the name, starts with a 'c') and I was told that I should only have about an inch between them

7. Also, on a more on-topic note, do you have a build journal for your cabinet? I have a 8 ft tall pantry that's completely empty and just BEGGING for me to grow in lol. I'm wondering what the best way to go about it would be, though. Either way, I'd love to see yours lol I'll probably leave with a good idea of what Ishould do

8. That just means your plants stretched. Don't worry about it, next time just keep that light close.

9. I started one. But nobody was following it so I quit updating it. But yes I've got some information on my first thread.

I'll pull a picture of the plans I drew up while designing it. But for more info look for it towards the end of my first thread (Chief D's First Grow / Grow Log).

10. #31 Chief D, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Here is post number 308 in my thread (URL at the bottom of post)
    You'll have to go back and read some for more details.

"Moving forward...

Alright guys so you've seen my design.

I spent 111 bucks on the lumber, nails, I got some white Kilz paint to do the interior with as well. I'll still have to order doors and all that fun stuff for the project but that can wait.

I've now selected my equipment.
    Virtualsunhydroponics.com

Virtual sun 4" Inline Exhaust fan & filter combo - $130.00

Amazon.com

Apollo 400watt 6" cool-tube HPS w/ digital dimmable ballast, hangers & spare bulb. - $150.00

Single T5 24" fixtures - x2 - $60.00

VenTech DF6 6" Duct Fan (fan for hps cool-tube fixture)

6" ducting (already at my place currently in use.

So far I've estimated a total of about 500 bucks so I'm right on track budget wise... That about squares up my flower chamber. "

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1268577-Chief-D-First-Grow.-Grow-Log

Attached Files:

11. Day 1 curing.

1406269536791.jpg

Went straight from chop into sealed jars. Has been sealed for 24 hours.

After 24 hours usually my buds are moist but these are still dry.

How do you guys usually cure your bud? I'm still trying to figure it out. When and how often should I burp them? Or air them out?

12. Boveda humipaks check them out 😊😎

Kevieboy420

13. What is it? A YouTube video or something?

14. It'll keep your weed at perfect humidity making curing simple. Check them out...Google it 😁

Kevieboy420

15. http://fuuu.us/148.png

16. #37 Chief D, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Damn that didn't work like I thought it would

17. Lol

Kevieboy420

18. When i TP bury to the singal serrated leafs, I never bury to the c leafs enless there is real decent growth from it

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone