How Can I Start Communicating With This Girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BuddhistBrian, Jul 21, 2014.

1. I told a girl I was friends with for years I found her extremely attractive. She told me she was a virgin. We are still just friends haha.
    I was just tryna fuck though not date.

2. #23 LoveisKind, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Why mess up a good friendship since you were friends for years? Good thing nothing happened.

[​IMG]

4. Why label it bro just have a good time a chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

5. #26 LoveisKind, Jul 29, 2014
    Boooooo! This one guy tried to get some from me, and I knew that's all he wanted and we haven't talked since. It can really show people's true colors.

Attached Files:

[​IMG]

Thats what I am talking about. Have respect for yourself and you'll receive respect back..

If you dont put out right away..

[​IMG]

8. Dude, sounds like she's waiting on you to do her....and youre about to blow it. She does not want a boyfriend. Don't get lovey dovey. Just be cool. Have fun. And be this chick's fuck buddy. Let her get the feelings.... Not you.

9. THIS!! THIS THIS THISSSSSSUHHHH!!!!

10. #31 Talon, Jul 29, 2014
    Dude if I was in your place id be tongue deep and balls deep in her. Wtf are you thinking? She wants to be plowed like a driveway on snow day.

11. Urghhh you guys were right she's a complete slut and I didn't see it coming. I shouldn't have doubted y'all sorry about that. 

Although she did me so dirty, I still feel fucking depressed about this for some reason.

I've never had a girl pull me in like that.

Sorry man. Don't worry, I think we've all been there once.

Turn this into experience. Now you know better when it comes to girls who are looking for a good time over a relationship. Smoke some weed and ride the depression out, it won't last long.

13. Make her read this post. She will respect your honesty.

14. this thread is hilarious

15. Ok #1 you said she was beautiful. And she did you so dirty? Damn dude i'm jealous. I wish i could have a beautiful girl pull me in and do me dirty. You wont hear me complain.

16. Well, you knew what you wanted which was a relationship. Be genuine to yourself and you will be totally happy. If you fucked her and caught feelings, you would be feelings 10 times worse right now because you actually liked her.

Doing me dirty meant fucking my friend so I'm not sure if you'd want that pal.

18. damn..
    Sorry man. Atleast you know what she's like and won't waste anymore time on her

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Ok nevermind. I clearly mis-understood what you were saying. I'm old.