Peakseedsbc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brother Urb, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Fuck yeah I've been waiting for the C99!

Same haha.  I pre paid over a month ago. :smoking:   (they weren't ready yet).

Ya mon!  From everything I read it's supposed to be a holy grail type strain that has it all.  I'll get some pics up fo sho!

3. Well my kush berry was being very stubborn and wouldn't crack the shell, I kind of helped it with some tweezers and cut the film holding the two first leaves together with a sterile knife blade. I hope its still alright, I had to do this to one of my hashplant as well and its doing ok now, so I hope this little girl can take a bit of shock

My kush northern lights looks incredible after only 1 day since sprout

Sent from my Spaceship using the GrassCity App.

Attached Files:

4. I had to do this to seeds before.  I put a drop of water on it to soften that little membrane that can delay the cotyledons from opening up.

5. I actually had to do this the other day to two of my sprouts

6. Cool thanks guys, I did put a few drops on earlier this morning but it hadn't helped much, so I had so step in haha. She seems to be doing ok now :)

7. Yeah even if you slightly damage the leaves she'll be alright. She'll just look disfigured for a bit :p

8. #149 nero, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Email received from Mike at PeakSeedsBC the other morning....

Here it is, if you didn't get it.

9. #150 Brother Urb, Oct 24, 2014
    Cheers man.  ^^

Pretty much why I made this thread.  The exposure is well deserved.  He provides a great product at a great price with amazing customer service.

More people need to run peakseedsbc genetics!  Why pay $8-12 per seed when you can pay $3-4?

Of course there are many other amazing breeders out there and tons of other strains I want to try but I have a feeling peakseedsbc strains will always keep a spot in my garden.

10. Okay now I have to order from him. That is so fucking cool of him to do what he loves and not worry about getting over on the next person. I can't recommend PS too much til I order but I'll definately help out however I can. Thanks for sharing that. It helped a lot. I dont really need seeds atm but I keep coming across awesome people and deals so give me a few weeks and the check will be in the mail:):) I honestly just can't decide what to get haha they all look awesome

11. Honestly that guy is just stellar and more than willing to go out of his way to give you all the info you need, buying some more genetics from him in a few weeks once I get these girls going.

12. #153 nero, Oct 24, 2014
    I have to have a mother plant of all his best strains! No, but probably a strong Indica (northernberry) and a strong sativa, for my brownie business, and then I need a Cannatonic strain or something mostly CBD. for my medical brownies. I wish he had one of those.

13.  Just a couple little kush x NL gals @ about 3 weeks.  Forecast is predicting an early frost this autumn. :smoking:

029.JPG 026.JPG 030.JPG

14. Mmmm that looks tasty. What's the smell like D?

15. That classic kush smell.  Very Stank.  I love burying my face in there and the smell lingers in my nose.  yum!

16. Can't wait to find out for myself! My girl is on her third node! Really starting to take off, I think the tap root reached the res in my Hempy