Peakseedsbc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brother Urb, Jul 21, 2014.

1. #41 Brother Urb, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014

Are you in Canada?  if not, does your debit card/banks use interac or email money transfer?

Honestly I would just shoot the guy an email. He's super friendly and answers any and all of my questions, some in great detail.  Even things like questions about his breeding practices and methods. haha I'm constantly emailing him every other day or so he probably thinks I'm a little koo koo.  A real gentleman either way.  He's got a customer for life here.

2. #42 capt.murphy, Sep 19, 2014
    I dont know but ive bought seeds from nirvana with my card with no problem

Edit: I know I'm not in Canada, I dont know about my card haha

3. I don't blame ya dude haha I wouldn't want to wait for snail mail to go both ways.

4. I got the mixed pack as part of their promotion for med patients. They were pretty plants that grew well. I didn't do them justice though, growing them indoors in a cold ass grow room over the winter. Next time I order from them ill run some outdoors where I can really make them shine. ;)

5. I sent in an order to this place on the 9th, from the US. We emailed back and forth last night, and it hasn't arrived to him yet, but I am hoping it arrives soon. I will let everyone know on here what my experience is like!

I am going to research a secondary source though, as well, in case this falls through. 

If you email Peakseeds, he usually responds within 24 hours. It seems like he responds to emails once a day.

6. #46 CanadianOrganic, Sep 19, 2014
    Yeah he gets busy. He's working on so many things and can't afford to hire someone just to work his email all day :p
    And don't worry about a secondary source. Mike is as legit as they come.

7. quick snap mid cure

All I can say is... legit.

001.JPG

Proper pics to come!

8. Man that looks great!

Just got my first herbies order!

Waiting on the vault and gorilla seeds packages now!

Gonna be an interesting year!

Going to buy some oregon green seeds in november as well!

9. Sounds like you are going to have a library of genetics. :smoking:

10. Well, my storage methods meant im losing a few strains, but my breeding program means ill end up with many more. I have in my possession upwards of 20-30 strains, 9-12 of those are already plants. And ill be changing my storage methods to deep freezing from here on out.

My brother gave me a compliment the other day, saying i have more genetics on hand than any california dispensary hes been to. Having been to 40-50 myself, i kind of agree lol

11. Lookin' good, Urb.

12. I just received an email from Peak this morning. He received my order and shipped out my stuff!

I am so excited, time to prep the room.

13. I just finished up some peak seedsbc product. northern berry 11zs dried, northern skunk 8zs, skunk berry 7zs, northern lights #5 6zs.they were all scrogged. veged 3mo. flowered in 8 weeks. very stable strains.easy to grow. very legit breeder with attention to strain purity.

14. Yup you won't have a single problem with PSBC.

15. Got any pics of the NorthernBerry?

16. [member='pointbob'] sorry but I don't take pics. just grow and smoke.i'm a mm patient growing legal

I do have a few pics.  You wanted live plants or dried buds?

Also curious of your opinion on those strains.  Which did you like most and least?  Which was most flavorful?  Which was most medicinal?

19. both!? :) ?

20. #60 Brother Urb, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Cheers will do man as soon as the NB is dried and manicured.

I will say this though.  As growing(not smoke) the NB is my least favorite out of the 3 I grown. Northernberry, Northerskunk, Skunkberry. That very well might change after smoking, who knows. The NB seems to be higher yielding and fruitier smelling, but slower to finish(took me 9.5 weeks). A little less frosty than the others, just a tad. I had one that smelled like gummy bears.  I hope that stays through the drying and curing. 

NS and SB were both much more appealing to look at and smell.  To be honest my NS had very little odor, the SB more so.  SB was super frosty, considerably more than the NS and NB. Sometimes I wonder though if he mixed up BB and SB.  I think it's very possible he accidentally sent me BB.  They look like bluebery with stacked calyx's and ugly fuckin leaves(sensitive feeder). Regardless I'm most looking forward to trying what I was sent as SB.