Maryland Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sade, Jul 21, 2014.

1. are you posting pics? I can't wait to see! I'm bout to look and see if you have any journals posted...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. whered the maryland crew go?

3. Care to recommend a sympathetic doc.? Anybody else recommend a good doc.? Harford Co. Or Baltimore Co.?

4. Guess everybody's busy...

5. maybe in 2016... not quite there yet

6. Living in cali now!

7. Great idea to get us MARYLAND growers all acquainted with each other! I've been do this grow stuff for 6 years now. I never touch the stuff until I was 30I used to work for my dad as a remodeler and home residential builder unfortunately I had an accident in 2001 that left me a quadriplegic and no longer able to help my dad In the field so I taught myself how to do all of his architectural drawings as well as the county drawings that would require stamps for approval.. He was my best friend And the only guy who ever has really understood me we worked great together And Oddly enough his electrical contractor told him that he wanted me to try cannabis specifically white widow! Long story short previous to this I had never touched marijuana my whole life growing up I didn't see it as a bad thing it just wasn't a part of my life I always told people alcohol got be in enough trouble... That's kind of my back story and how I got started on it It all stems from nerve pain throughout the body as a result of my cervical spinal cord injury so having no feeling from the nipple line down started to get really bad with nerve pain So that's where I started with marijuana cannabis as I call it now lol. Skip forward a few years and I've got a grow that I run with just my Mom.... Unfortunately my right hand man my father was Diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that took his life 6 months later. Over the years my dad and I Taught ourselves everything we knew. . I believe making mistakes is the best way to learn and I have certainly made many many mistakes over the last 5 years but I think I've got it down now lol at least to the point were And start playing around a little.

I'm an old school Grower I stick with soil and I run led lights .... I'm a sponge when it comes to learning I've actually come to really really really enjoy growing... I intend on making it my full time job I'd love to me other growers in Maryland especially the older gentleman that have the old tricks and maybe we can share some stuff. I pride myself on my product whether I'm smoking it or somebody else's I seem to have a knack for figuring out this whole grow thing. Lol. But I know I'm not even close to figuring it out and I don't think I'll ever be... But I'd love to meet some other local people let's share the same Passion You can just call me JP on Here... I'd be happy to answer any questions if I can like I said I've learned a lot by making a lot of mistakes I make no claims to be an expert or even close but I feel like I have a pretty good feeling of What I'm doing and trading knowledge with others. It's a great PLANT with so many medicinal benefits. I grow Old Original strains only for my self with a strain I can up with that provides 6hrs pain stress relief and can easily complete daily tasks.

Anyway that's the who, what, were..... Looking forward to meeting others.
    JP-

8. Actually i ran after my dream and moved 3 years ago to Humboldt county ca. I am now awaiting the call for training for a local dispensary cultivation department. :D

9. SWEET. If someone told me 10 years ago I would be doing this I woulda said your crazy but the medicinal benefits and the help I can provide others really makes it a win win completely aside from the fact I absolutely love growing and love finding a great strain and getting it to produce as much as possible.... I can see see me doing this forever. Kinda feel like the moonshiners of yesteryear. Really sweet you were able to move and turn it into what you have. Where did you live in MARYLAND and what are you doing out there?

10. Is this thread still active?

11. I'm around the area.
    ☮️

12. Anyone still lurking? We legal now. Where the MD growers?