Maryland Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sade, Jul 21, 2014.

1. HIII 👋👋 how are you doing. I just left work. How's your day going.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Lol well then Hello to you too my dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. on my way to work! My day is just starting! So do you live in the area?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I got the day off. All ready dabbing it up. Going to cook some chicken wings later, drinks some beers and kill it on battlefield 4. Good night ahead it looks like. Nice I'm very happy to see this thread starting.

5. don't kill me you guyz but I'm sad to say I'm not a smoker I just enjoy the growing and profit side of things! Are you guyz going to kick me out now lol! I'm very familiar with it from back in my high school days and I'm by way of cali! That's where my interest started!

6. lmao not at all. Know a couple people here that do that. I believe jumper420 does that. Anyways yea I actually may be moving to California Arcata come summer time.

7. where is Arcata? I lived in fresno for 5 years born in Baltimore tho!

8. Jumper420 if you're out there I'm looking for mentors I'm ready to learn! Thanks to sade!

9. I mean we all grow including me. He just doesn't smoke Arcata is where Humboldt university is.

10. I'm going to send some pics through let me know if you think these light fixtures are useful sade plz!

11. ok will do

12. Can that be useful they are hanging lights my jobs visual team is having a "yard sale" lol what you think

Attached Files:

13. What do you guys think of unique hydroponics?

14. this will not do. Cfl will work and are very cheap. I use an led set up.
    never been. I go capital city hydroponics.

15. I'm sorry for not being more specific. What do you think of grow cabinets that have everything all in one? Unique hydroponics is a website I was checking out and wanted ppl with experience to let me know what they thought. And ok to the lights I heard led was better I was just thinking for veg stage to use the fixture and change the bulbs out. I know this a long post bare with me...so I want to build my own grow room originally but I'm moving into a smaller apt and I'm just trying to figure out wat will be best for me! My options are do the closet thing (build my own), gorilla tent 5x5(so expensive tho), or grow cabinet all in one units (unique-hydroponics.com). So any feedback will be great from anybody! My budget is 1600. Would Ideally like to grow up to 20 plants with my set up! Lol this is a lot si thanks for listening in advance!

16. I would recommend a grow tent. Easy to transport if you move. I would recommend gorilla tents but I have a secret jardin and it works fine. I would recommend hps/mh lights. Led won't make the electric bill nearly as high. But hps/mh work best. Also you will need a carbon filter and fan. There will be a lot of smell. Especially how many you want to grow. Picture below is my led. California light works are amazing leds but expensive. Know this though with led you get what you pay for. So you can't really go cheap on leds.

Attached Files:

17. ok thanks sade you are my official mentor! All questions go to you! I hope you are ready for this ride lol! I move on the 4th so by the end of November I should be set up!

18. #59 greenhousedude, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    Do you need garden hands? I would love to be a part of this here. I have experience just not large scale, no criminal history, can easily pass a background check.

19. I'm harvesting today guys!