Maryland Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sade, Jul 21, 2014.

1. New here, very first post as you can see. I'm not growing, but it was good to find MD folks here! Wishing success with all your gardening efforts.

2. Hello all I'm from Maryland but I do not grow. I've been looking for a supply of hash oil whether it be shatter or bubble hash I'm just tryna have a good time and dab it up but I can't seem to find the right people. If anyone has information let me know.

3. It's illegal in MD sorry can't help you.

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack
    read the rules.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

4. @[member="Sade"] you're kidding me right? I must be missing something here.. Either you're a registered medical marijuana patient who has the right to grow up to an ounce in Maryland or I'm not supposed to be asking around about that stuff on the forums. If that's not the case, then 
     what you're doing is also illegal in the state of MD.

5. I am idiot. If you want to get banned keep asking. I'm just trying to help. Not trying to be mean but most people are young when they ask things like this. People with common sense wouldn't. I did this when I was a teen and did anyone help no because who would help a random person they have no idea who it is.

6. @[member="Sade"] lol "not trying to be mean" yet you call me an idiot for not knowing you are a medical marijuana patient as if I am supposed to be psychic or something. I never said anything negative to you so why do you feel the need to put me down like that?

A lot of decent human beings are capable of helping strangers with no problem, it just takes a little character. You'd be surprised what you can find with a little asking around.

7. I live not too far from Towson and I never knew that there was a shop, what do they sell there? Also, what could I do to watch out for police if i do happen to go there?

8. Hey any advice on flowering in dwc ???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Can u leave a message in my inbox I need to take a trip to a store ASAP and Maryland hydro been my place to go been their 3 times already !!!!

10. Eastern shore grower here...Wondering where you saw the Legislative info on pending action for Legalization?. I have been closely following Maryland
    potential Legalization. I don't think that happening right now, wish it was...Brown is our best bet for legalization. He has stated he is not opposed to legalization. He wants to observe CO. How long will he observe?. Historically as does DC, does Maryland. It take Md around 2 Years to inact Legislation behind DC(Look at same-sex marriage). I think Cannabis legalization will happen fast. Brown knows Marylanders need a tax break..
    Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. well you have a way broader understanding haha. Just looking up things online. Anyways welcome buddy thought there was only a few of us.

12. #33 greenhousedude, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Check out mpp.org marijuana policy project. On the right side they have a state by state list of what's going on and they are the ones pushing most legislation in the country. All info they have is great and current.

Md, unite!

Ps. is anyone going to try to get licenced?
    Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yes, I am..have a group consisting of Md, PhD, Reasearch Scientist, Political Activest, Medical Professional..owner zoned Agricultural with 5 acres with a Morton Bldg. Investors in place, Business Plan written..

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. nice man. I'm so happy to see some neighbors on here.

15. Pat brust and sade I'm looking for a mentor either one of you free to share some knowledge on how to get things started?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'll help as much as I can sure. Take a look through the forum. It is a gold mine here full of knowledge.

17. I have for months I just wanted to establish something with someone close to home so we can share with each other! This is an extreme hobby for me and I can't wait to get started thanks sade!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Hey everybody is anybody on here ? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413974971.030741.jpg