First Grow Outdoors

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by 719CObudz, Jul 21, 2014.

1. I have no idea how to post a link sorry, my grow journal is here in the outdoor grow journals, called into the unknown... I am out on the eastern plains of Colorado, glad I found a couple other Coloradans. Born and raise here also I mill never move I love this state.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Subbed up brotha.

The foliar spray perked most leaves up on the t.o (topped orange) 2 pics and the purple Kush still only showing a little flowering. 2 pics The other 2 are flowering super fast it seems like.
    OD 2 pics
    mystery pot 3 pics (has 5 plants in one technically, but the two pictures of the top Colas are the biggest of the 5 as you can see. That's why only see 2 pics of top Colas)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. #24 mjmama25, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    Hey, success! You made it to flowering! I think that's about all anyone can hope for on their first time outdoors. The look pretty happy and well taken care of.

The true fun of outdoors comes when you tap into how big you can grow them and how much you can yield. It's insane. Good luck with the rest of this season and all the others that fallow. I love growing outdoors.

4. Thank you! Its an obsession that's for sure!
    I was just telling my.gf how I want to have trees next year. Bonzai type. Gonna go BIG next summer! Thanks for looking!

5. Didn't take pictures, but man my plants were loving life today. All of them perked up nice. No pictures just updating. If there's any difference I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

6. Great first grow, girls are looking very happy, I know what you mean by the obsession with growing your own medicine, its more of a passion put in better words though, :) check out my journal sometime? also first time growing outdoors. Having fun with it and like you said I also have bigger plans for next season! Keep up the good work cant wait to see them in full flower.

7. Hell yeah man keep it up! Nothing like growing any plant from seed.

8. #29 719CObudz, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    While watering this morning I noticed this Lil guy on one of my plants. Like orange ish legs, grey body with a white dot. Jumping spider I'm guessing. I left him for now. Good idea to keep or should I kill it? (sorry for the bad quality)
    update: I sprayed with neem just in case after too lol

Attached Files:

9. Update: the spider likely died from the neem cause he wasn't there lol.

First up the topped diesel. Going to be my biggest girl I think. 2pics

Second the purple Kush. Getting more & more pistils by the day. 2 pics

Third the regular diesel. Flowering beautifully. 2 pics

Lastly the mystery pot also flowering nicely. 2 pics

Attached Files:

10. I have found many spiders on my plants, seems if they sit on a plant for too long they die from the THC (Marijuana's only defence).  I see your girls are indeed flowering nicely, mine are in early flower have pistils everywhere but no big clusters forming yet
     waiting for that to happen!

11. two of mine are filling out nicely. The purple Kush I'm the same way with.
    So I went out in the garden just now and seen that spider again on my topped diesel plant. He was on one.of the.colas (still vegging) i thought it was a jumping spider, but from what i understand they don't make webs. Well this guy had a tiny tiny webbing on my a small part from my Cola branch. I'm guessing since I've only used neem insects may have become immune to the neem so I'm going to mix it up and look for an alternative since it's still vegging.

12. Updates: first the regular diesel. Looks healthy & happy. Flowering

Attached Files:

13. Next the mystery pot. Wish I had a better camera. The tallest Cola is forming trichomes

Attached Files:

14. Next the purple Kush. Has pistils. Just taking awhile to full out. Looking happy.

Attached Files:

15. Last the topped diesel. Hoping to get 3-4 main colas out of this one. Only one not showing pistils or balls yet

Attached Files:

16. those are some great looking plant brother! I am loving the structure on that purple kush man, going to be a great show when it's in full flower!

17. Nice grow. Your plants look to be about as far along as mine.

18. if you got a link I'll follow.

19. yeah compared to her about a month or two ago, she looked like a twig. lol.

Gotta love snapping some early morning pics of the plants stretching for the sun. Two in particular.

The purple kush was one

Attached Files: