Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Smoke Every Day Without Getting High Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dude Im Stoned, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Title
    I'm moving to a different country soon and am planning to smoke every day for a few months but am worried to shit about not feeling anything after a week

2. I don't get why everyone complains about tolerance. I've smoked everyday for years and I still only need a bowl or two per sitting. I guess my advice would be don't smoke 24 hours a day, stay active and productive in the morning and smoke in the evening, don't smoke 10 bowls when you're high after 3, smoke BOMB weed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. hard to get good weed or a known strain in New Zealand

same here.. i must be a lightweight or something.

never understood the need for T breaks.

5. T breaks are a myth, we need a myth busters episode! Im with the other blades ive smoked daily a good few years, ive found its state of mind that will affect your high as well as some decent smoke. Omega 3 helps re-activate cb1 and cb2 receptors helping your brain take the thc in more efficently. Google... Granny storm crows list - omega 3.

6. Limit urself to a gram a day max an smoke less then that , maybe 1 .5 session then .3 next day until ur at .2 sessions

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. trust me, t breaks are your best friend. but if you dont want to do that, i would try changing strains every week or so. each strain has a little bit different high so switching it up makes you feel a lot higher. oh and smoke nothing but dank if you can. lol obviously

8. in my experiences t-breaks are definitely effective, maybe you need to have one to realise this, idk

9. i think t-breaks are needed when you burn out... i don't smoke even close to a gram a day, two or three hits maybe to take the edge off

10. Smoke shwag or low mids. Just a joint a day.

Now as for me, I smoke heavy ass couch lock indica about 6 times a day. After 5 days i feel nothing.  T-breaks are NOT a myth. I take a 4 day t-break. That first high when I come back, is like flooring a mack truck into a concrete wall. I love it.

11. changing strains  does do wonder :)

12. Only smoke a bowl a day. This helped a lot in maintaining my tolerance and you'll have more weed left over to smoke.

13. Im down to this....I dab like 2 decent dabs or 1 fat dab before work, Today is the first day im going to not smoke at work. Only doing this cause im noticing im dabing more then i should and the dabs have gotten alot fatter then they should. lol. but hey, still kind of new to smoking with dabs so could be a reason why. I find it fun.

14. Hell yea, i take 3-4 bong rips at around 5-6 PM and im good till i go to sleep

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Well i'll have the option to smoke all day every day for about a year and don't really have access to good weed over here.. Unless I buy seeds from amsterdam and start my own grow which is probably whats going to happen

16. If you just enjoy smoking something get an e-cigarette to cut cravings for a next bowl.  The satisfaction of bringing something up to your mouth, puffin it, then blowin a cloud should help you out.

17. I can recommend auto flowers for a starter grow, if your looking to start a grow GC is the best place to learn!

18. #18 ckycampmember, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    Been daily toking for the better part of a decade.Only took one, forced, two week tbreak during this entire time...
    Back in my apprentice days I would sit around and burn flowers nonstop. Eventually I realized I was burning an eighth a day...
    These days I still stay high 24/7 but I only consume up to a gram a day, more like half a gram...

A year of daily toking isn't going to do shit to your "tolerance" or lack there of.

Edit: I'm talking top shelf nugs, you'll be fine OP.
    :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. What is an autoflower mate?
    I was looking at a website called amsterdam seeds or something. I really want to grow some AK or kush so I'd pay to get 10 seeds then get them over and just grow them, can't be too hard right.....?

20. I smoked for 11 years now, and a single hit of Reggie will still keep me high for 4 hours if its my first puff of the day.