Does It Annoy You When People Call It pot

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BudXtoker, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Hmm. Never thought of it that way.

2. I am over 50 and I say pot. If I'm talking to one of my really young friends, I will call it weed, because that's what they call it.

I guess it depends on what they called it when you were growing up. I heard on that National Geographic channel on that show called Drugs Inc.  that's on every week, that in Chicago they call it Kush. Like all weed/pot is Kush. They said most people in Chicago get Mexican dirt weed, but everyone wants Kush, I guess that's true, because my brother lives there, and he always wants me me to send him some of what's available to me. He comes to visit me, and can't believe all the strains available here.

3. sometimes i call it weed sometimes bud on rare occasions marijuana or mary jane. even grass at times. not a huge fan of the name pot but it doesn't bother me much anymore.

4. I call it pot sometimes

5. I feel the s a m e bruh, I don't refer to the term as "p o t"... I've heard just about all of the ones that I can make sense of... my mom use to refer to the term as "r e e f e r"😅. I got annoyed due to my understandment that reefer was something used by desperate men attempting to lure single drunk women to an abandoned location and then....you kno.

I, personally use the terms "420" "w e e d", "k u s h" and some others that you have stated above. Of course I do blend fine pipe tobacco and some "b u d" together and then call it whatever the name of the batch and add "-jack" onto the finished product... hence the terminology of my first batch: "P u s s y j a c k" and the batch I'm working on now: "B o u r b o n B l a c k j a c k".

And yes I'm VERY much stoned at the moment, from the Bourbonblackjack blend blunt I made...

Attached Files:

6. when I was younger me and my friends called weed danny. It was to confuse our parents if we were gonna go out and smoke a bowl or something. Now i call it bud or dank. Sometimes reefer when i get really baked because i like the way it's said haha idk

7. I think I've replied in this thread before but I'm trying to use "weed" now instead of pot. But I actually like to call it "hootie."

"Wanna smokie some hootie?"
    "Have a tokie off my hooter?"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #148 Slim340, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    marijuana was coined by henry anslinger during those days in 20's, 30's, 40's when reefer madness was abundant

I always refer to it as cannabis or ganja or reefer cuz its a funny word lol