Does It Annoy You When People Call It pot

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BudXtoker, Jul 21, 2014.

I call it weed with admiration.
    No matter how hard the gov't
    tries, they'll never be able to
    eradicate it.

2. I dont mind "pot" just that where im from no one but cops says that. But i fucking hate when people say reefer. Just no

AN UNDERCOVER ALIEN

3. I call it pot, and people know I'm not a cop. So... Yeah, it's really all good. Dope on the other hand is silly. Its not like calling it pot is off-putting. Cheech and Chong called it pot.

4. #24 Slater420, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    I grew up calling it dope and smoke. Thus I'll only call it dope and smoke.
    It's what my hippie parents always called it. When I was a kid. So im going to stick with it. *pulls out shades csi style and puts then on my face*

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Ladies and gentlemen, the comment of the day :hello:

6. I prefer to call it "jorsh" or "fleming's bird crap"

7. THIS IS THE PO PO, GIVE ME ALL YOUR POT!!!!

dilligaf

Nope.  I call it pot all the time, I don't see the big deal.

9. I'm little high right now so i can see how it sounds demeaning on how the media and the general public have treated it as such. That being said, i really don't give a fuck. call it what you want, it's all the same lol.

10. I call it pot sometimes. There are times when people calling it pot piss me off but that's mostly because they're using it in a negative connotation. The word pot isn't in itself a bad thing. It all depends on the context you're using it in.

It does bother me when people call it dope though because dope has come to mean one very specific thing that is not weed and shouldn't be likened to weed.

11. #31 MediCole420, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    Pot I have no problem with :smoke: ... Piff, Dro, and Fire however :confused: , Might cause me to smack said person.. 

Dope bugs me too. Far too negative, dope is an unmentionable..

12. Hey, wanna do some pot?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Pot is for old people! Literally most of my friends will say the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

14. Fuck no, I love saying pot. One of my favorite terms for cannabis. Pot smoking, smot poking, it all rolls off the tongue :smoke:

Haters gonna hate!

I even call it dope occasionally now, because of Trailer Park Boys :laughing:

15. Pot depends on whos saying it

People saying Dro or Kush like it means high quality, makes me see red and sets my foot on a high speed trajectory with their crotchular region

Calling it dope, I just roll my eyes and think "you stupid fuck thats not what dope means"

16. I do say "poke smot" sometimes lol

Idk when people say pot i just picture my mom selling $1 joints of whatever brick weed they had back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Dope pot Devils weed who the fuck cares what it's called. Such a ridiculous reason to get annoyed

18. Pot is just old school. Never understood why it annoys people so much. Now "dope" is another story..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I dont think a word should annoy you honestly lol but pot is def 100% for older people i know i say bud green dope weed dank and top shelf

20. My grandmother asks me every now and then if I'm staying away from the wacky tabacky. I can't help but laugh every time.