Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by macb24, Jul 21, 2014.

1. #1 macb24, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    May seem silly but I've been driving myself crazy thinking about it lately. I recently moved into a new apartment with one of my friends who doesn't have a problem with smoking but doesn't want it or the smell in the apartment due to the landlord. I honestly just don't want to piss her off, especially since we just moved in. 

About a week ago I had a gram to myself and ended up putting out my blunt. After I put it out I wrapped it in some tinfoil then I placed it in a sandwich baggy. After that I placed the blunt wrapped in tinfoil and the first baggy into another baggy. After that I put it inside of a tin can, haha. I can't really remember if I put it in a drawer or not but I am almost positive I did, lol. 

Just curious, if my roommate makes it back to our apartment before me (I'm on vacation in another state) should she smell it? Like I said before, may be silly. But I'm just worried, don't wanna be a bad roomie haha. 

2. Should have taken the blunt with ya. You good on smell, less your roommate a German Shepard. Problem is, your roommate randomly looking around and finds it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You smoked it in the apt? You could be fucked

4. If you aired out the place then you should be fine. Might not be if you didn't though, blunt and joint smoke is a lot more pungent than just buds. Make sure to use mason jars to store your weed from now on and don't smoke joints/blunts in the house, they are definitely something to be smoked outside. I would just smoke in my room of the apartment and blow smoke out the window if I were you. I mean the smell will only be there for like 5-10 minutes if you know what you're doing. And tell your roommate to quit being so paranoid about it, it's a plant. Consider getting a new place to smoke most of your bud though if it's gonna be like that.

5. #5 macb24, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014

6. Use pipes from now on and blow the smoke out the window. Blunts and joints release too much smoke which will stink up your apartment.

Anyway to answer your question, after a couple of sprays of deodorant/cologne/perfume or whatever, the smell should be gone after half an hour.

7. >saw font
    >nope.

I smoked outside. We have a small deck on the back of our apartment. Just a worry wart, don't wanna piss her off. I just brought the rest of the blunt in, wrapped it in the foil, double baggy's, and stuck it in a tin can. Just wanted some reassurance that she shouldn't be able to smell it!