My First Bowl

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by White Widow21, Jul 21, 2014.

1. So on my current vacation in Jamaica I came across this bowl and at the time I was caught up in all the colors and made the purchase. Can you guys take a look at the mouth piece and tell me what it looks like to you and if it looks normal.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a head of a penis. No wait it looks like a dogs penis. I can't unsee it ever since I learned that dogs have like a big ball called a knot that makes them stick together when they mate. -.- it really looks fine tho. What'd u think looked odd?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I didn't think it looked odd until a female friend brought up that it looks like a penis

4. Hey man hope youre having a great time there! I wish I was you right about now
    But lmfao that piece looks nice until you notice the mouthpiece, I'm so sorry. But hey there are a lot of pieces like that and if you think about it too much youre going to end up going crazy about it xD just look at if like a gateway to the otherside of sobriety

5. I'm still going to enjoy every toke regardless I got it for a steal at 10 bucks and like you said it looks nice up until the mouth piece. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't in my head.

6. Definitely a good deal
    I had a really expensive helix pipe that everyone loved
    And then some thought came into my mind -_-
    It's just as easy to say it looks like a mushroom rather than a peepee :)

7. A lot of bowls look like that. It's not a big deal.

8. if anyone says your bowl looks like a dick call them gay for tryin to toke out of it 

9. Hey I like it! Looks like a glass pipe to me and not a dick. Considering this is made of glass and not flesh. Also never ever saw a greenish blue red and yellow penis before. Food for thought op. Don't worry about it, it's wicked!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Yeah it looks like a shlong. But you have bragging rights! That's an authentic Jamacian pipe! I'm jealous. Nice find.

11. So thanks to everyone who commented. I finally got back to states and broke her in with some friends and for only 10 dollars it smokes really smooth no time harsh at all.

12. Looks like a penis to me man, give it to a female and go on with life.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app