Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dennys323, Jul 21, 2014.

1. I BEEN LOOKING FOR A VAPORIZER FIR DRY HERB BUT CANT FIND A REALLY GOOD ONE I ONLY HAVE 200 bucks and don't know witch one works the best can anyone tell me witch one is the best right now on the market??????

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Portable   ?
    Desktop   E Nano
    Classic Tough    Da Budda

3. I would go with the Magic Flight Launch Box, aka MFLB. It is portable, easy to use, stealthy, and affordable. Great first vaporizer! It's my only vaporizer. Been using mine daily for the past year.

4. Yea it really depends on what you are looking for. For $200, you could get the Arizer Solo or Da Vinci on ebay on a reputable seller. I would recommend those.

5. solo/pax sounds right for u if u want portable 

6. Portable you want the arizer solo - maybe a mflb. For desktop, the extreme q or da buddha

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 lwien, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014

You can also add the following vapes which are also very good at under the 200 dollar price point:

FireWood
    LSV
    HerbalAire
    Vapolution
    FlashVape
    Hammer
    Lotus
    and maybe a few others I forgot to mention, and some of these do certain things better than the ones mentioned above...........and visa versa.    Just do some research on all these vapes to find out the one that will be best for YOU, not what's best for me or anyone else.