Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Does This Look Like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gabeallanj, Jul 21, 2014.

1. #1 gabeallanj, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405900707.762720.jpg

Hello everybody, I am a pretty new to this site and marijuana and I was just curious as to how much weed this looks like in grams.

Also, if anyone could tell me what strain it looks like, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. 1. looks like a dub, maybe abit less

2. thats just not possible by a pic

3. Looks like two three grams

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. That's one shiny bag to try to look through, especially for such a dark room. Good thing you've got some marijuana inside it though. I think smoking some of it will put your worries at ease.

5. #5 snoopdog6502, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    2 grams of pressed mexi brick weed.

6. weight = 2 grams
    strain = reggie jackson

7. Probably 2.2 ish

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. That bud looks pretty damned good.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. 1.5-2gs. Not good quality but smokeable I guess.

10. Weed is weed man i know guys who would smoke crumbs and still get blazed just be happy you got bud to smoke, enjoy it and dont worry man 

11. Dude that looks like an eighth of compressed mean green

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum