Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Strain Is This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by redbulladdict24/7, Jul 21, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405897527.848640.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nobody will be able to tell you for sure from a picture...you'll just get a bunch of smart-ass responses...

Moving this out of the forum feedback section to the smoking section...

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405897679.464788.jpg

4. Mids. Send it my way I'll take it off your hands.

5. Its Super Miami Flamethrower Explosion OG Kush. A cross between Brainmelt Kush x Buttrape OG. Its all in the smell, thats how i know.

6. Tits Avalanche

Yeah I think you're right. I see it now, might have a little ladybug butt in it too.

8. Looks like you got a lil marihuana right there. Cannabis, it could be, maybe.

9. Rubba-dub-dub

10. Smoke it and tell us how it tastes like maybe ud have a better answer

11. Wow this is helpful tons of trolls with different fucking answers

If you don't want help just say so. We did our best with what you gave us. A single pic. 

13. We'll you were somewhat helpful :) can't find tits avalanche anywhere on the internet though lol

😷

Is it dense or fluffy when squeezed?
    Fluffy leans more towards a Kush.

15. \tQueen of Hearts Strain

By Eric Wieland | July 16, 2014 18:38:12 PM PDT

[​IMG]Buy Queen of Hearts Seeds at Discount Prices
    • Classification: Sativa-dominant
    • Parents: Killer Queen x Deadhead OG
    • Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
    • Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks
    • Yield: Moderate
    • Medical Uses: Pain relief, depression, anxiety
    • Breeder: NorStar Genetics
    Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: This is a carefree, highly joyful strain that never ceases to incite bouts of laughter and constant smiling. It's also a relaxing strain that won't cause couch-lock but will entice users to sit back and enjoy life at a slower pace.
    These buds are rock-hard with density and literally appear silver-green, due to the sheer number of trichomes present. Flavors and aromas of pine, cherry and fermentation are the icing on the cake to the intense, yet relaxing potency of this strain. Life moves at a slower pace when Queen of Hearts is involved.
    These ladies have a nice, even structure for a sativa. They're not at all lanky, like many sativas but are not bushy either. When grown outdoors, they tend to put out around a half-pound per plant, while indoor counterparts tend to put out three or possibly four ounces per plant in a two-gallon container. Soil has yielded the best results, although hydro can be successfully used as well.

16.  No way bro it has to be king kush. Man I know KK when I see it.

Strain Name: King's Kush, KMK Kush
    Grade: A++
    Type: 80% OG Kush (Indica) x 20% DJ Bobby B's Deep-Dark Purps (Sativa)
    Genetics: OG Kush x DJ Bobby B's Purps.
    Looks: Beautiful deep green petals with purple in the center of many of the petals, covered with long, twisting, bright orange hairs, and CAKED with long pistols that are just BLASTED with sparkling trichs. So beautiful.
    Smell: Stick your nose in the jar and you'll think your nose is over a bottle of Pine-Sol. Straight Pine-Sol (That's the power of weed, baby!) It's super dank though. I opened my jar to put a little nug in my pill jar for discin and closed it immediatly. I went to the bathroom, took a leak, walked back into my room and had to open my windows. The strong is powerful.
    Taste: Fruity, piney inhale. Tastes like Sour Diesel on the FIRST exhale, every exhale after is different after that, no joke. The taste is like no other bud.
    Effects: FUCKING STONED!! Two hits and I'm gone. I'm a pretty regular smoker. Wow, all I can really say. Couchlock for sure though, don't plan on doing anything if your planning on a joint or a fat bowl. Anything more and your eyes will start burning. That's when you know you wont be moving anytime soon.
    Potency: STRONG!!!!!! Use with caution. Not for new smokers by any means. If you smoke shawg dirt regs this bud will knock you on your ass for a good while after one hit.
    Reviewed by: Kottonmouthking420

17. #18 Old School Smoker, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  18. Hey don't start your crap here. I know what I know.

Attached Files:

19. dat buttrape though!