Lst: Next Step To Take?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Andres420, Jul 20, 2014.

1. So I began to LST this White Widow a few weeks ago, she is growing like a bush and very fast, she is getting out of the pot, so do I wrap her around the pot 360 degrees and tie down ALL of her branches horizontally including the main 2 shoots (she has been topped) at the same level? Like there is no main shoot? Also, if now there are 2 shoots, do I have to tie them looking opposite sides or do I tie them together? I think I am running out of space at least from one half of the pot. First LST, so any input would be appreciated!

image.jpg image.jpg

2. I've read on another training thread that going around the while pot didn't work for ppl that tried it. I'd say train it over to the other side of you pot through the diameter if the pot not around it.

Sent from high in the clouds using Grasscity Forum

3. it's called a spiral staircase and it's actually really effective check out my buddy hemp hugger he's got an lst thread, pretty good at what he does

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Haha I just replied to him in another thread! But alright, and I'm a novice grower so I'd take you're advice over mine anyways. Thanks.

Sent from high in the clouds using Grasscity Forum