Dome Or Domeless?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by mehrong, Jul 20, 2014.

1. yes, the 18mm head is too big to fit through a 14mm joint

Mine fell off and landed on the touch pad on my lap top. It melted that shit!!  :mad:

3. domeless w/ carb cap all day son

4. I'm not sure if I read it here or another forum, but I read where someone uses a shot glass to carb their domeless nail. I haven't tried it myself, but it seems like a good idea.

5. if you can drill a whole or 2 it works perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. it would work well, you just feather it so that it doesn't seal, just like a finger carb

7. Don't get me wrong i love my domeless and carb cap but sometimes a dome can make a rig a bit more portable. You can throw your dome over it and put it in a case but with the domeless you would have to let it cool down first.

8. Well I see what you are saying but not really, I have a pendant rig for my car with an Infiniti nail.

All I do is take a dab and then put it in my cup holder in a direction where the nail won't touch anything.

It only takes 2-3 mins before your Domeless can touch something with out melting it ;)

It's not that bad.

9. Dome

-*$$$$$*-

10. I smoke both frequently because they both rock. Domeless sucks anywhere with high wind flow.

11. Put your dab inside the carb cap and plop it on the nail, proper low temp outdoor domeless dabs :laughing: :bongin:

Genius

13. Domeless is the way to go! No touching sticky parts all the time like with a dome, also I feel I get bigger hits with a domeless opposed to the nail and dome.

14. Does anyone use domeless nails without a carb cap? I'm gonna have to wait a week or two before I can pickup one

15. just use a dome or an errl dish or something to carb it with in the meantime

16. so many people on YouTube dab without a carb cap

17. okaayyyy...... why do you say that? I'm confused lol

18. I was saying that because everyone on here says to never use a domeless nail unless you're carbing but I see a lot of pretty popular and seasoned smokers on YouTube dabbing without the carb cap.

19. but I still dont see you're point, just because someone on youtube is burning their dabs doesnt mean you need to. Just do low temp dabs and enjoy your errl the way its meant to :bongin:

20. A carb cap really does make a huge difference with domeless nails. If you cant afford the 35-40$ retail price of an HE cap just improvise with something glass for the time being.