Alternative To Torch.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by camacho77, Jul 20, 2014.

1. #1 camacho77, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Was at my buddies house the other day, and his torch broke while we were dabbing. I thought that was the end of the dab session, but then my friend takes his rig to the kitchen, turns the stove on hi, and flips his nail upside down on the stove. After a minute he used tongs to put the nail in the rig, and then dabbed. It worked really well!

Anyone else heard of this, or have done it before? Makes me think I could just buy a one piece stove top for my dorm and keep my nail on that when I'm dabbing. No more torch needed.

2. dont do that, just get an enail if you want convenience that wont burn down your dorm :p

3. Yeah man just get an enail, it's always ready to go for the entirety of your session.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Not a bad alternative if in the situation you talked about. But that should never be your main heating source

Trim Nazi

5. Use a magnafier on it from the sun.

6. Alright so from the feedback I've gotten, I'll stick with my torch til I can afford an enail. Might just use part of this upcoming semester's refund check for that. :D

My friend claims he isn't getting another torch and he's just going to use the stove from now on. I might wanna tell him that it's not the best idea.

7. yup done it a few times. most notable time whas when i got a Felony for bho. the pigs took my torch my rig they took my torch nd everything but i had n extra rig at home so wat i had to do was use the stove. also at my sidsters place she did wat u didn nd never had a torch for a good while. even had a rig but no torch. but its retarded to go from torch to that. 

8. Damn felony?

I had a cop jokingly ask me for a dab the other day.

I was like sure homie, come through Lololol

9. Yup felony nd on top I'm in LA where no one cares about bud. But for ppigs bho is like crytal

10. Ain't that some bull shit!

I'm in NorCal man, cops over here don't care unless it's a real drug or you are packing heat.

They got to much else to worry about, like the sale of illegal AK-47 ;)

11. look out guys this kids a fucking genius

12. lol are u kidding me here foos are gettin murked left nd right i stay in the hood. but theyll fuck u over for anything its LAPD

13. he's talking about NorCal, not LA :p

14. Yeah man I'm taking about Northern California,

I dab and smoke at parks or in my car and cops just pass like nothing happened.

15. I smoke in my house in Florida and cops never bother me.

Trim Nazi

16. same goes for every other state lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app