Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre Employment Test, Please Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazygirl28, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I've been reading around but made an account to actually ask because I'm freaking out.
    Okay so I've never been a heavy smoker, (4 times a month, TOPS)
    Smoked June 7,8, and 20. Never more than a joint or blunt between 3 people.
    I have a pre employment test on Thursday (will be 34 days clean)
    Averagely active, but I am overweight.
    Been drinking lots of fluids, taking niacin, and drinking red bull.

PS: took an at home test on 6/28 (8 days clean) and have a faint pink line and haven't smoked since then.

Will I be fine? I'm going crazy! Thanks guys !

2. By the way it says UR drug screen SAP 8100/300

3. You'll be fine.... Keep drinking water...

Lifted a Mile High... :D

4. I was clean around 32 days and that's after smoking all day every day for 2+ years and being 6ft 250lbs. You were probably clean around the 25th since you weren't smoking often.

5. Take another test. Why would you take one only 8 days into being clean?

6. The test was supposed to be July 9th that's why I tested so early the first time. But I bought a first check gonna take it with my morning piss tomorrow

7. There's always some synthetic urine with a built-on thermometer.... It has worked wonders for me!

Lifted a Mile High... :D

8. So OP what was the outcome of the test? Pass or fail?

9. Pass.
    Was a faint pink line

10. Took the first check home test today with my first piss of the day and passed it.
    The thc line was about 1/2 as dark as the control but I was clearly there.