Sades Solar Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sade, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Damn buds are blowing up. Yay!!! My first cola is almost connected with one another bud wise. Looks like the size of a beer bottle maybe?.... anyways pics after I water.

2. Ok not the size of a bottle but still exciting.

3. Here are some pictures. I just fed her before work. This will be the highest feed and ppm 1300 then drop it a little next time. Ph I always keep 5.9 or 5.8

Attached Files:

4. Woops almost burnt my plant with nutrients. Damn noob mistakes. I dropped it down to 900ppm though she has recovered. Buds are looking great I'm so excited. I really can't wait for next grow because I know there will be way fewer mistakes.

5. Ok so I told the roommate's because they asked and fan was getting loud and fine with it. As lo h as it doesn't smell

6. I would rather not lie I do not agree with it.

7. How's the lady doing?

8. There always is fewer as you go along... Every grow gets more and more exciting!

9. Im so paranoid cuz I keep telling more people about my grow cuz it really hasn't hit me yet how large it's gonna be. But i try to keep telling myself that I'm protected under state law, and people don't know where I live really, not too many people anyways. And ultimately I plan to move away anyways. I had to tell the new girlfriend cuz I just can't lie to her. If I lie once I'll be in deep for a long time, I can see that. The problem is she seems like the kind that would lash out if I ever wronged her so it totally feels like a mistake telling her but how was I gonna explain the yellow glow coming from the vent whole next to the bed? lol I need to keep it open or the plants will die, plus yes...it sounds like a hamster's airport coming from the grow room with those fans running.

10. yea I'm stopping after this. Then when I move get my card in California, due to my adhd then continue. They only found out due to fan. But I have known him and his gf for years and my best friend. He doesn't smoke much but is fine with me smoking. He is the first to know. But still scary.

11. So they asked when hearing the fan and I can't lie to my best friend and my rent is relatively cheap. :p

12. Sade thats cool they were OK with it my roommate wanted to try it as an experiment for himself gave up after killing 2 seedlings and I had already had 2 harvests done.. You woulda figured he'd pick something up. Then I just kept growing and growing

13. I don't think my roommate would be down with ( I live with Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory).

I keep my door close and the Ona gel pro open in my room.

Not sure how I'll manage harvest atm.

Peace

14. Your plants look good Sade!

15. Sade your keeping it real. . Gotta like that. .

16. Safety and respect man. I felt so bad but they understood. But the fact I didn't tell him absolutely killed me. So I may have a next grow or not but it is completely up to him. He's like hell yea though man continue this one, very impressive

17. The best policy! Glad your roommates are cool with it.

18. Yea man. It feels so much more comfortable doing things now lol.

19. Now I wake up in the morning and smell my baby lol. Also my roommates, they don't smoke but love the smell. Hahaha

20. Fortunately my dog cant talk. He does not like the smell... Bt my cat does. My gf smokes too so she dont mind..

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!