Sades Solar Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sade, Jul 20, 2014.

1. 2 weeks and 3 day's into flower. I love growing gc so easy. Can't wait for them buds to fatten up but love the white hairs. :D. Also not drinking today will be tough but I'm doing it too much. So taking a few day's off. Oh yea couldn't make it home one night stayed at a friends and tops got too close to light D: I tied them away now. Love the last picture phone camera sucks.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

Attached Files:

2. Missed ya dude

3. Looks great. No worries on the drinking shit but I agree smoking herb is way better for your health than drinking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. What I said was just a joke and shouldn't have been taken as an opinion to not drink or drink less. Sade should do what feels best and if that's to toss back a beer or two or three or more then I back that up! Herb heals all. But we all do what feels good and shouldn't feel guilt for wanting what we want.
    I'm sorry for making that joke cuz it caused confusion. Sorry sade.

5. I still have my fun...but unfortunately I'm grown up. I know cuz I recently had to fire 3 grown men. Sucks but I'm only 32 and I look 23.

6. Deadleaf I wasn't trying to interject or take an opinion of what you said at all. I'm all about doing whatever you want as it's your body and you choice. I'm just saying I know once I stopped smoking for a new job I've been drinking a lot more now.

7. It was my responsibility to say something. You didn't say anything wrong, it's just that you wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't for me. I didn't mean to put attention on anyone like that.

8. If u don't mind me asking how much was the setup?

9. Pretty penny buddy. When I do something I love I go big or go home. All in all a little over 1k light was very expensive. Light is the most important part imo. But you can go way cheaper if you study and learn. Want to get a 4 x 4 x 6.5 gorilla tent next and a led solarstorm 440 watt when I move. Still have to pick up a $130 inline fan tomorrow, ducting, and fan controller D:. Also a quick scrog fucked up at the beginning. They are way to close to light.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

10. Attached Files: