Sades Solar Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sade, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Looks like the first sign of noticeable leaves.

Let's Smoke About It....

Attached Files:

2. Don't worry I wet the medium and tested the ph after. Good thing too, the roots haven't reached yet but was way to high. Luckily I fixed it before a disaster.

Let's Smoke About It....

3. Before the roots meet the nute soup I mean.

Let's Smoke About It....

4. Oh also I rested the ph water spray bottle with the appropriate amount of b1 nutrient. To make the roots stronger. I just mist the rock wool at the moment.

Let's Smoke About It....

5. Here is an update. The leaves are looking a lot more defined and jagged now. I believe I made the soup way too early. Roots usually don't break rock wool until a week I hear. So the seed just broke the top 2 and 1/2 days ago im sure it still needs time.

Let's Smoke About It....

Attached Files:

6. It's too early to give a plant that size nutrients! You're going to burn her up!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. it's all organic. The guy at hydro store uses it week 1. He said if it is something like fox farm very useful but can easily burn plants.

Let's Smoke About It....

8. Before I left to work saw the first white root reaching for that nutrient soup. Room temp is 77 in tent.

Let's Smoke About It....

9. Wow looks like another set of leaves popping out in the middle. Also one long very healthy root is in the soup. Took out some water to let her stretch the roots to make longer. Just 1/2 inch from mesh pot.

Let's Smoke About It....

Attached Files:

10. Just 1 root since it spriuted Saturday. Should I be worried?

Let's Smoke About It....

Attached Files:

No, LOL lots more will be shooting out in no time.

12. I just added a honeywell fan temps were 77-80 now it's 70-75.

Let's Smoke About It....

13. Looking good, I'm subbed in. I love DWC

14. Looks like a healthy little seedling roots .Will be fine as long as your nutrients are at safe levels.

15. Our lil girls sprouted the same day! When mine sprouted she did so with 1 set of cannabis leaves and her cotyledon! Pics to follow! That means big fast growing bitch of a beast plant to follow!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Its topping again and the roots look very white and healthy.

Let's Smoke About It....

Attached Files:

17. #40 GoldGrower, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Looking very good. Can you tell me the EC/ppm of your nutrient solution? Where your waterline is relative to the net pot? And the size of your air pump?