Sades Solar Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sade, Jul 20, 2014.

1. That is very true. I tend to make excuses for shitty business when I feel they are actually trying but still failing like this new vape/smoke shop.

2. Bro, idk if you can look it up but I just saw a vape pen globe attachment (yesterday) that is also a bubbler. Can you imagine?? :blink: comes off the vape pen and into a water chamber..like OMG dude!!! lol

3. Fuck yeah, I fell in love..I have to have one. Like $90 though :unsure: I think...

4. Considering the average globe is between $5-$25, I'd say that's a def mark up price. I'd search out the source blower.
    In fact I gotta stop fucking around and start buying shit online. Shit's expensive

5. Ok I think I'm gonna go offline for a few
    See ya later

6. Hey sade. . Here's some pics of my super cropping I did. . uploadfromtaptalk1411318593653.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411318601260.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411318610774.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411318620414.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411318628020.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411318637855.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411318646102.jpg

7. Lol sade, you should do ok if you really need to, super cropping is a good way to keep the canopy even. You just pinch slightly with finger tips, two points with both hands, twist and bend down at 90 degree angle. The branches will heal quickly in a day or so no prob.

8. I always do two break points cuz if you do just one it kinda defeats the purpose of super cropping.. you want to flatten out that canopy. One break usually heals the branch upright again. Try it sometime @Mole

9. o I snapped one branch. . Not totally off.. I just tape it with some black electrical tape. . I'll get a pic up to show you. . That was yesterday. . it's already reaching upward. .

10. Attached Files:

11. #380 molegrower, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Yep.. She's only 1 week into flowering. . She has another 7 to go. . With my other photos I've grown out I had to do the same. . Didn't see any issues. .
    If the yield suffers a bit, it's ok.. I only have a certain height to grow in. . Some times you have no choice