Fuck The Police

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ByBySucker, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 philmcan, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014

Keep arguing and not punk out like this. agree to disagree is for chumps.

2. #22 philmcan, Jul 20, 2014

Not be a passive aggressive bitch lol.

3. #23 Kush cookies, Jul 20, 2014
    No those who agree to disagree see that there is no logic in continuing a argument were both party's arnt going to change their views.

Chumps argue for the sake of it.

4. The cops in my town have always been cool with me, I've nothing against them.

5. grow up man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 philmcan, Jul 20, 2014

Yes if it was anywhere else other than pandora box.

This forum is for discussion of various topics that might be controversial for some members. If you don't want to play with Pandora, don't come to the Box. 

Straight from this forums description.

Nah, not here.

7. I can see your very argumentative, your right this section is for discussion not arguments and bad feeling.

8. For discussion. You are just attacking me cause you disagree with me, I choose not to participate because I do not want an argument. If you would like to discuss what you disagree with in a non-agressive manner go for it, but until then you wont be getting a response from me.

Bullshit.

10. present your side

11. You do not understand basic fucking english.

If you don't want to play with Pandora, don't come to the Box. 

Your opinion is shit about the cops you seem very spoiled and only like things your way.

12. shut the fuck up, and stop being asshole.

Fuck yo presents!

13. Yeah.. that^ would be great. You refuse to present your side and only want to argue and attack me. You know nothing about who I actually am, and the fact that you think you do makes me realize you are very ignorant. The pandoras box is a place to post controversial topics and present your views. Not attack people and call them bitches. Are you still in highschool? You are acting like a pissed off 16 year old.

The basic Idea of this thread is bullshit. You have no respect about those that protect you day to day. Yes there are asshole cops but you come across as a self righteous dick. When you need the cops your attitude will change.

15. Im starting to think you are the one not understanding basic english.

16. I don't think we are arguing about police anymore.

Police officers arent there to protect you, their job entails using threats of violence to get someone to obey to them, its a completely hostile profession. A police officer orders you to do something, whether that be pulling over, giving them ID, etc, and if you dont comply, no matter how victim-less or immoral the request, they can arrest you, lock you in jail (kidnapping), and kill you. That is the complete opposite of protection.

And they have terrible rates of clearing crimes.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/clearances

Its funny, the FBI cant give you the statistics as a whole, it would be too embarrassing for the police.

I was trying to keep the topic going. Not good enough for you?

Yeah Why have them right? Grouping the fault of the few on the many is short sighted.

20. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.