Fuck The Police

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ByBySucker, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This isnt about me but rather my step father. He doesnt really have any reason to lie about this so I choose to believe him.

Anyways he told me that he was brought into a police station (cant remember why) and a cop attacked him, holding him against the wall by his throat. He kept saying he couldnt breathe, in fear of his life he kicked out. He caved the cops knee in (bending in the opposite direction) and the best part is the cops couldnt do anything about it, because he had been in cuffs in the station and it was all on video.

Only posted this because I just read the thread about eric garner, rip eric. Fuck this police state we live in .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Police brutality just seems to be getting worse and worse. I'm sorry that, that happened to your stepfather. I hope that he's alright.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yeah hes okay, this was 80s-90s he probably would have been shot in todays police state.

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Iv been beat by cops 3 times. The little runt bastards have to gang up in me too,, one on one will not work.

Is it right to generalize the masses for a few bad apple?

Were you alive then?

6. I had a run in with a cop once after i was walking home through a town. He just walked and after telling me leave, i kept going. He took me in calling me an outsider. They tried to change me, when i had done nothing. I ran away from the police station, and shortly after was getting pursued by the officers. I set-up traps and used gorilla tactics to defend myself, taking out the cops one-by-one. They never saw it coming. I was proficient in warfare. I remember hearing the radio and my commander was on the line, telling me to return. But there was no going back. The bodies just piled up .

7. I got beat by cops when I was 14, took way too much unmentionables in a not so great mind set and had a terrible trip. cant remember most of that night except that I thought I had died and went into the afterlife, just remember the knocking at the door then waking up in the hospital the next day.

8. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I was wondering about your age because you are generalizing cops based on a second hand experience over 30 years ago. Live for today not yesterday bro.

10. I didnt mean to generalize with my title. I have had run ins with the police myself and they never have helped the situation, only made it worse. you can read all over about police shooting and killing unarmed people and suffering no reprecussions. Its sickening. I thought this would be an interesting story to share with my fellow blades.

11. #11 philmcan, Jul 20, 2014

But why keep the negative stereotype? Why not focus on the good? As stoner's we prefer to be individuals free of judgment, should we not practise that in our daily lives as we interact with others.

12. what stereotype? Too many people turn a blind eye to this. Thats why it continues to happen. Not all police are bad and I never said that. They do some good, they do some bad. However when their bad is shooting/strangling unarmed citizens , who are the real criminals? Only difference is one has a badge.

So run with the masses screaming "fuck the police" is how you are trying to open blind eyes? Quoting 80's gangsta rap.
    You must be a lazy stoner then because there is a fuck ton of those.
    Only difference is a couch and a job.

14. I dont listen to rap, wasnt trying to quote anything. Sorry if my title offended you, not looking for an argument. Just sharing a story my stepfather told me. if you think the way police can get away with murder currently is ok, power to you man. lets agree to disagree, I put this in pandoras box for a reason.

15. All we hear about is police brutality... We don't hear about all the crimes being stopped. Cmon even traffic stops, can prevent drunk drivers. You can't scrutinize every cop, i've met some who have said they don't give a shit if you smoke or have bud. It all depends on the cop. I think they do more good then people seem to believe, at least younger people.

I respect cops more than the military. If you disrespect cops, they will treat you like shit. No doubt. They're people, doing their job. They want to protect the rights and safety of everyone in their jurisdiction. The only bad cops are the greedy ones. Cops don't kill unless they feel they need to. and hearing incomplete stories, or assumptions. Just makes you look stupid, you believe everything you hear.
    Police save lives. The military end's lives. Capish.

16. #16 philmcan, Jul 20, 2014

You're not looking for an argument with this type of attitude? You know what you said would offend people thats why you said it.Why the fuck did you open up pandora's box? Stand as a douche waffle and take your licking.

Disrespect for other members and name-calling are not tolerated on Grasscity...the member doesn't want to argue with you...live with it... - IgnorantFool

17. you have an awfully aggressive attitude man. I wasn't trying to offend people, I believe I already stated this. Yes cops do good things for society, never said they didnt. Where I am from people praise the police and assume anyone being beaten by them damn well deserves it. Im not running with any "masses" I didnt think the title would get your panties in such a wad, my apologies. What exactly is my type of attitude? I wasn't trying to have any type of attitude except that I see a problem with the way certain police treat the citizens of this country, and getting away with murder and other such violent crimes. They are here to protect the people and keep the peace, not arrest as many people as possible to meet a quota so there department gets the funding they want, not to shoot unarmed children, again IM NOT SAYING ALL COPS ARE BAD. However there are a select few that are utter pieces of shit. The system is broke and if you can't see that, you are blind.

Ok so you are not getting it. Let me spoon feed you. The "pandoras box" forum is a free for all where extreme ideas can be thrown around. Most people know this. Do you know what pandoras box is?

19. I posted a controversial title. Then argued my point, what would you rather I do almighty phil?

20. I'm with you man, acab

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.