Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz. Of Purple Haze ... Yay Or Nah?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by imageek, Jul 20, 2014.

1. No offense or anything but that doesn't look to dank... For what you're paying you should be getting better.

Then looks can be deceiving. I've been a daily smoker for about 4 months. Compared to the dank UK cheese I usually smoke (from a very good UK grower) this is nothing in comparison. The effects are intense as hell.

3. #23 TokingSince96, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    No but it still bomb. Ppl like to throw names around. Ive smoked everything from brick to caviar gold and moon rocks that herb is good. Be top shelf or right below

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. That's expensive, but trust me, it's worth it. Make sure you don't waste it when you buy it. Take one hit from a bong, see where that gets you. After 5 mins or so, the head high will kick in and you will go insane.

5. Well I guess as long as you're happy with your purchase that is all that matters.

6. Gone through half the ounce already. Man that's bad! But it's good weed. Makes me energetic, and very happy. It's increased my productivity two fold two. I am now taking on more clients work and  getting the jobs done faster. It sort of gives me hyper focus on the task I'm doing when blasted through a vaporiser. 

Has a lovely lemon taste to it aswell. My other weed tasted like tune through the vape, but this tastes like lemons.

7. thats around 370 bucks US which if it's actually purple haze i would buy in an instant for that much even though i could get an ounce of pretty good weed for 220 or so, but be careful because purple haze is extremely rare, some people say it's extinct but it's not just rare like i said, the owner of my preferred dispensary has a brother who owns one plant of it and I've tried it only the once and thought it was fantastic. so overall yeah if its purple haze spend that much without looking back, if not then i guess if the thc is b/w at least 19-22% its still not the worst deal ever made and even good compared to some of the deals I've heard of good luck