Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz. Of Purple Haze ... Yay Or Nah?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by imageek, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Hooked up with a new dealer in my area, sound as anything he is. Just a young lad.

Just got an 1/8th of cheese from him, and it's dank as fuck. I've been smoking this crappy home grown for 2 weeks because my other supplier ran dry.

So, he tells me he can get an Oz. of Purple Haze for £220 (pounds not dollars). Here in the UK Sativa strains are rare as anything. I don't want to miss the opportunity.

UK cheese is 190 an Oz. and Purple Haze is 220 and Oz. Crap weed is 140 an Oz.

Decent prices for Purple Haze or should it be cheaper than that?

2. Hooked up with a new dealer in my area, sound as anything he is. Just a young lad.

Just got an 1/8th of cheese from him, and it's dank as fuck. I've been smoking this crappy home grown for 2 weeks because my other supplier ran dry.

So, he tells me he can get an Oz. of Purple Haze for £220 (pounds not dollars). Here in the UK Sativa strains are rare as anything. I don't want to miss the opportunity.

UK cheese is 190 an Oz. and Purple Haze is 220 and Oz. Crap weed is 140 an Oz.

Decent prices for Purple Haze or should it be cheaper than that?

3. i'd buy it.. if it's really purple haze then your dealer is one of maybe 3 people in the world who is able to get legit purple haze.

4. Up north im around £280 for a oz, id grab that deal with both hands!

He says it's imported from Amsterdam. I'm not one to believe hype like that usually, but it's not the young lad that actually supplies. He just hooks it up. I told him I usually pay £200 for UK cheese and he says he gets it at £190. So, it don't sound like he's out to make a fast buck.

I think I'll have to risk it, if it really is Purple Haze then I have a constant supplier, if not so long as it's dank as fuck I don't care for that price.

I'll grab one tonight, and post some pictures.

6. Got it hooked up for tonight :) This will be fun. I'm on Benzo's (lorazepam) from my doctor anyway, so this is going to be one straight cut experience. I don't think I've ever had Purple Haze.

7. $300 USD for crap weed? 400+ for some dank? Damn dude. I need to come grow by you!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Sativa isnt hard to get round here (Liverpool UK), i think most of my bud has been smuggled from Amsterdam, but anyway i would take that purple haze for 220, a oz round here is 240

9. I think a lot of its grown in Liverpool, North of the boarder we get a lot of cheese from your way.

10. We (me and my tokers lol) get super dank bud, so we assume its Amsterdam bud, cheese is round here but it's just too known, i like shit you hardly hear of, these are what strains i have had in the last month or so...

Faraona <Know the grower
    Tangerine Dream <Know the grower
    Amnesia Haze <Know the grower
    S5 Haze
    G13
    Lemon Haze <Know the grower

11. Dude just cause a buds dank doesn't mean it's from dam, I know some growers from the uk that grow out of this world bud. But In all fairness down in Norfolk we do get a fair bit of "import"

12. #12 Old School Smoker, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    That comes out to about 376 American dollars. I can get uber top shelf delivered to my door for 340 an oz. But if thats all there is around, I'd pay for it as long as it was above 20% THC.

13. That's not a bad deal, if it's Purple Haze (which doesn't exist anymore, i'm pretty sure) it's nearly bound to just be a purple variety, not the real. But if it's real dank purple weed, then go for it ! Plus it's so nice to look at, hummm purple

14. Doesn't exist anymore? Has the millennium seed bank not got it? I bet if you root around in Vietnam long enough you'll find it.

You can find some purple haze, like Sensi Seed bank do it. But I've heard that it is not the same genetics as the original.

Yeah, in some small Vietnamese village, where they don't name the weed because they don't give a f, one most smoke some. Like in columbia for Alpa..(whatever the name is) Gold, or some old school skunk :p

16. That a lil on high end. 280-350 for oz here. Depending on strain.But i know uk pays more. So i think 4 your guys standards that good. Ive smoke plenty of beautiful strains. But they where grown out door. So sub par to indoor. To an extent, there really no bad strains just bad growing condition

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Legit Purple Haze is extinct, sorry.

And of all the imitators, only two of them are worthy of the name Haze (Tom Hill's Original Haze and ACE's Oldtimers Haze).

So in all likelihood, you just got a random purple strain. If it makes you trip (true Haze's are notedly psychedelic) then maybe its one of those two

18. Just got it. It wasn't purple haze, but amnesia haze. Smoked a J and know I am baked as fuck. This is intense!

Love it though, ride the higgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

19. pics m8

Skate.

20. Heres a few nuggets below.

This messed me up last night ... in a good way. All I remember is picking it up, rolling one with the supplier, and before I knew it I was lying in bed. Riding home on my bicycle completely stoned was fun. 

Attached Files: