Need Help Quick Seedling Leaves Curling Down And Turning Yellow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by strangesmoke69, Jul 20, 2014.

1. What is wrong with my seedlings they are a few weeks old and they looked healthy and then all of a sudden they look like this could it be drainage problems or pH problems any advice asap would be great

Attached Files:

2. Did you feed nutrients? Soil could be too high in nutrients also.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. no haven't fed any nutrients, i have more seeds im going to get some coco, perlite and peat and try them in that, i also haven't checked the ph in the water and i think it may be that causing nutrient problems?

4. What did you just try and grow those in?

5. I use organic soil I bought at Home Depot/ Lowes for 6$ and it works for me!

6. #6 strangesmoke69, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    Yeah I just use this seed and cutting raising mix, it worked for my outdoor grow last year but I think it is the water with too high of a pH maybe because unbalanced pH can cause a lot of nutrient problems as I have read I will have to get a pH pen and test it

Attached Files:

7. Sorry to hear at least you have more seeds germinating?

8. They are drowning, the roots are not getting oxygen.

9. If it's a drainage problem that early, usually the seedling will have a weak stem and fall or lean over.

That said it looks like you could use some chunky perlite in there to avoid soil compaction and lack of oxygen.

Agreed, the OP is fucking around with PH.  Noobs will water to test run off 10 times and drown the plants.

Noobs should not even fuck with PH in soil. LOL

11. #11 ChronicFinest, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Hey snoopy,

Instead noobing this and noobing that, give the guy some mature advice as he asks for it in a normal way.

If you don't feel like it, go noob yourself or scratch your balls or eat your own feces or whatever. LOL.

One blood? One all!

sorry that growing a plant is too complex for you. Grow drown some plants noob.

13. Hahaha, your reply explains a lot. It's not even my threat smart ass. Not worth explaining. I should talk gugugaga to you :)

One blood? One all!

14. Yeah I have some more seeds I haven't germinated them yet but I will germinate some tommorow and try them in some coco peat and perlite mix and see how this lot go lol

15. Try foliar feeding

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app