Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Grams Would You Say This Is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheNewestToker, Jul 20, 2014.

1. U SUK OP!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

2. It to hard to tell flattened. Pick it up, n resend a diff pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Well shit then I offer one star fish.

4. Well, by looking at (and having responded to) several of your recent topics, I'd estimate that your bag of weed weighs more than the combined weight of all your brain cells together. Get a scale.

5. A gram scale accurate to 0.1g is like $10 MAX... I bought my 0.01g for $12 and milligram scales are only $20... c'mon OP. Don't be stupid. Because you're not not doing it right now.

6. Just a guess but deffo under 3gs

7. Calm down, It's just a thing that wont ever disappear on these forums.

8. Another brilliant post

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I hope it has, staff infection. This would eat away your thumbs,rendering them useless. You would no longer be able to post multiple threads of same thing. Mayb that was harsh but seriously kid

10. Hmmm. Looks like a couple marijuanas

11. Perfect response! That would be bad ass if the closest answer virtually won the weed and kept it haha.

12. always entertaining

13. A half oz in the blasting tube.

14. #35 Nugagerube, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Even though we can't tell u exactly we def can give a good estimate. Ppl on here just hate on a few repeat questions around here op. Looks to be about an eighth. 3.5 grams. It'd be easier to say if it was all together in the bag not spread out

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. 2.5 grams
    Give or take .2

16. Enough to get you stoned