Whos Looking At Water Right Now?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by emf3rd, Jul 19, 2014.

1. I see water. I see pet fish too.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

2. My spot

Attached Files:

3. I live on a mesa overlooking the Rio de San Juan.  I can't imagine living anywhere else. :)

[​IMG]

4. Awesome pics guys! :D

OP, New Hampshire is such a cool state! I lived there briefly, didn't stay but I'd love to go back and see it again! The beach, all the hiking trails, the snow, it's fucking cold but it's absolutely beautiful to see.

I don't live on the water now, unfortunately. But, I'm only 5-10 minutes by foot from a pond, with a small creek just a couple hundred yards behind it. It's not a bad source of fish and crawdads! And my daughter already loves going to it :laughing:

Only have once in my life, actually. When I lived with my grandparents for about a year or so in eastern KY as a kid. They lived right on a creek off the Cumberland river, and just a short trip from the main river. It was such a cool place :smoke: flooded the road a couple times though!

5. I can relate :laughing: I saw the title and thought, "yeah...it's in a glass though."

6. There's been some really great new pictures loaded since I've last been here guys, holy shnikes!

@Carne_Seca - Wow, Nicaragua! I've never actually been there, but I flew over it once. But boy, what a gorgeous place. Like I said earlier in one of these posts, my ultimate goal is to live in Costa Rica, as I've been there before and I can only imagine how Nicaragua is based on being close by. Beautiful spot!

@Inhale_Exhale716 - I used to live in a spot that had a nice peaceful pond just like that. I'll have to do some digging to find some pictures and post them, there were some great times at that pond... Making me feel nostalgic now.

@Cereal_Killer - You really should come back up here, everyone should at least once in your life. There's something about that New England air that feels very fresh. I moved back to Maine by this point though, and now I don't live on the water anymore either, unfortunately. Still a two minute walk to the beach, but alas it is now way too frigid and the snow will soon commeth as well... No trips there for another six months (at the least!) :(

7. Bad ass storm last week

Attached Files:

8. Except that is a river where I'm at lol no pond but that's okay.

9. Whoops, my bad dude, taking a second look does make it more river like than a pond lol

Still, an excellent spot to chill, I'm sure ;)

10. Yea can feel sketchy because its not too far from where people run, hike, bike, etc on a trail. No one comes down there where I'm at though. Just funny hearing animals rustle the leaves and you thinking it's a person.

11. Oh I bet, I've had that psych out way too many times to count.

I remember one time I was smoking on a trail with my buddy, and it was one of those times where we heard rustling in the leaves and shit. But we thought to ourselves "Look, we hear rustling all the time and it never turns out to be a person..." So we just kept on toking.

Next thing you know, a little old lady walking her tiny puppy strolls on by, less than three feet from us. We were sitting on a rock and I casually just put my bong down and smiled. She smiled back and kept on walking. As soon as she was gone I turned to my friend and said 'This is why we always listen to the leaves." We cracked up laughing, and she didn't call the cops or anything on us lol

12. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. Smoking by the river

Attached Files:

14. I'm looking at the Gulf of Mexico rn but if I turn around and walk a mile I'll be looking at the Atlantic ocean 😊

15. I don't mean to one-up all of you, but there's a glass of water on my windowsill.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. A panorama I snapped at a nearby Wildlife refuge that borders part of the SfBay
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426844198.802062.jpg
    A sunset at jack London square in Oakland that I had took before a dinner for my Gmas Bday.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426844353.685112.jpg

So grateful to have a sunset on the coast.

17. staring at Lake Ontario right now

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

18. Water is not an element. quote name="PeacefulToker14" post="20329644" timestamp="1405969344"]Yeah dude nice view mon. And a nice toke on a beach by the ocean is amazing. I also ski so the element water is my fav. My middle name is actually based from water as is my Girl's middle name too. Water is prolly my fav element. [​IMG]ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405969239.320686.jpg[​IMG]ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405969256.906406.jpg[​IMG]ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405969301.075772.jpg[/quote]aa