What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Witcher 3
    Deserves game of the year imo

2. I'm using a shitty laptop, decided to get some old school games. Just finished Doom, will probably finish it again on a harder mode. Also I'll start Half Life, never played the game, everyone says great stuff about it though!

3. Fallout 4

Blasting super mutants with my freezing rifle

4. I wanted to play through Fallout 3 before I start on 4. Hopefully 4 is a few less bugs though. The game keeps starting with only background ambient sounds but no footsteps or voices. Annoying as fuck lol.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

5. #665 Jane_Bellamont, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    Dota 2

Then again, the community over there is like, the opposite of Chill. I'm thinking of just going back to modifying open source video games and creating other worlds.

6. Icewind Dale :smoke: aint nothing like getting high and playing an rpg

7. Fallout 4, beat the main story. I was an evil bastard, take no prisoners style

8. cod black ops tres

9. Whats your GT?

10. FIFA 16 ultimate team getting my ass kicked. I just can't get into it, dribbling is way too OP. Online I nearly get instantly deposessed, while I can't even get the ball back when they have the ball. Your teammate AI is shit, it's horrendous. If you enjoy your whole team running away from the ball whenever you or the opposition makes apass FIFA 16 is for you. They said it'd be more realistic, it's definitely not, it's bullshit. Like in real life footballers are fucking idiots who run away from the ball every chance they get, give me a break

11. Just finished Batman Arkham Knight

12. Gta v cruised with some random people online

13. South Park: Stick of Truth

14. Insect Armageddon its INTENSE

15. Grand Theft Auto V PC. I am GOING TO BEAT this game once and for all!

16. mortal kombat x on ps4

17. don't go alone! take This

[​IMG]