What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Chivalry. My muthafuckin shit. Bout to play some Mount & Blade.

2. Been stuck on Skyrim again. It's so fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Battlefield 4

4. Dota 2 and wow.

5. Last PC game was Allods Online & DDO.

I frequently play Celtic Heroes. (eq/ac/wow inspired mmorpg for mobile)

6. picked up Dead Space 1 for my PS3 today. havent even put 20 minutes before i got to dinner time. so far so good. pretty freaky and has a strong creep out factor. lack of lighting enhances this. 

7. I just finished playing Arkham Origins. I got it when it came out, but I just couldn't get into it until a couple weeks ago. But I loved it once I finally got into it. Not sure why there was so much "men" surrounding it. Yeah the gameplay was damn near identical to City...but the story was great and the boss battles were superb.

Arkham Knight looks like it will be on a whole other level though.

8. Dead Space 3 (pc)

ugh... this game is awful. Waste of $20. No way to skip through cutscenes, which are short but numerous, can't toggle run, have to hold shift. Controls are clunky and unresponsive, character feels like he's walking through a pool of molasses. One good thing I can say is the graphics and some of the outer space scenes are breathtaking, might play it through just for that. Force Unleashed 2 remains the best 3rd person game I've played, would like to run through it again.

9. Project M with coworkers. I secured 4th place 98% of the time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Solar Striker for the original Gameboy

11. im still trying to get a handle on the gameplay of DS1. still getting used to the over the shoulder camera. other third person games ive played(GTA games) have better third person cams. but i guess the over shoulder cam is needed in the tight confines of the  USG Ishimura. just need more time.

12. That makes sense, the story isn't bad and the game looks good, but it seems like there's a glitch that renders some shots ineffective, shots that I know were dead-on accurate. It doesn't make the game unplayable, but the quality of the battle mechanics is a joke. Seems like the emphasis of the game is not on third person shooting, even though it's an important aspect.

I will enjoy it, but I think my money could've been better spent. Mass effect trilogy is only $30 on origin, think that will be my next purchase. Haven't played the 3rd but the first two were excellent.

Cheers! :bongin:

13. #33 King Willie, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Playin Chivalry Medieval Warfare absolutely KILLED Skyrims flat, boring melee combat for me. It actually ruined most games melee combat for me, just blows them outta the water. You can actually control your swings n shit by accelerating and slowing them down, parrying actually takes some degree of skill, you can stab, slash or do overhead attacks, not just hack, hack, hack. You'll even see in the video these dudes are feinting each other (which I don't use in game because it's frowned upon lol). Ugh, just so much better than the shit in Skyrim, just feels so dull and flat and not as interactive anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsyL9jhyl44

14. black ops 2    jus finished the night club scene, now fixin to smear Noriega

15. Mw3 on ps3

16. The Wolf Among Us

17. EA sports UFC. 

18. XCOM: Enemy Within. Ran a couple missions before work today.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app