What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

How are you liking it so far? 

2. Definitely enjoying it so far, I got it because my boy has been dying to play it so I figured fuck why not try it out.

Sounds like a near-future purchase!  :ey:  

4. far cry 4 :D

5. Skate 3 was $5 through xbl so I picked that up.

I used to be a beast in all the Skate games but for some reason I don't have the same rhythm as I once did.

I'll figure it out. :smoke:

sup =)

Trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection but I'm having awful connection issues.

7. mikerellllli! been awhile bro.

8. #292 Green Knight, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    Far Cry 4 but playing GTA 5 at the moment....

What's up everybody! I'm getting ready to yank another two plants out about the middle of the month, and I just got lucky as hell and got my hands on a Sour Kush seed from a family of legendary genetics. I've got one shot to get it right and I'll start producing my own seeds. I can't wait to start cloning it. If you're a resident of Colorado and would like a clone when she's ripe, just PM me. I'd love to get a clone gift in exchange of something you have if you reside in my state. It's like Xmas again :D

Anyway, I also play my PS4 live online @ Twitch.tv

Search for Dynamic_Outlaw and check it out if you're interested

I'd love your support by just watching the stream, which is great when your struck down with Boredom :)
    There is live chat during live gaming! Pretty sweet :D

It's free, and you can do it from a mobile device of almost any kind with access to the web.

If any of you all have anything like that going on... no matter what it is, and would like members or viewers. I'm all for checking out your blog, forum, site, stream etc. Peace to all... And to all some good smoke! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. How much is it identical to fc3? I want to feel justified in paying for this game but im not sure.... everything just looks like fc3 in the himalayas. No new mechanics ya feel me?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Well honestly this was the first far cry ive played so I can't answer that, but one thing I don't like is being in first person is your only choice. I guess I'll sell or trade my copy. It also appears to be in the mountains perhaps the Himalayas. I'm not sure about other levels and where they're at because I haven't gotten past the beginning yet… Maybe I'll still give it a chance though eventually

Grow With Me: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html]http://forum.grassci...indoorgrow.html

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. It feels very similar to 3

Only they added stuff and yes its in the Himalayan

Elephant riding is pretty legit lol

12. Toads treasure tracker :smoke: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423240044.625200.jpg

13. BF3. Must have been the first session that I didn't ragequit.  :laughing:

14. Destiny. Been a minute.

15. Hey I just downloaded the BF Hardline (Beta) which took a day to complete... Then when I hit start to play it gave me a notice that said thanks for playing would you like to pre-order now? I'm like hell no, lol... Cause I never got to play it! Did anyone else have this experience? Does anyone know if the beta version was limited, I'm guessing this was the case, and I missed the time limit ironically. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum