What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

Good man. I just beat all the DLCs, first time with Honest Hearts and Old World Blues. What an experience it was! 

They're fun as hell, I love how many different endings there are. Now I have to go back and NOT wipe out the whitelegs in Honest Hearts.

3. chivalry this morning for a bit 

4. minecraft gotpvp prison

5. Pokemon black

First time playing this game... I am used to dominating at pokemon but I lost to the first gym leader like 6 times in a row :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. World of Tanks :smoke: its been my go to game for some years now!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

They're a lot better written than Fallout 3 DLCs, as well. I can't hate either though, they're both 10/10 games in my opinion.

8. #230 Thicken Dense, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    First time playing the secret whimseyshire level in Diablo III today, was high as fuck when I found it :smoking:

slaughtering purple unicorns, care bears, and flowers LOL reminds me of that trippy mission in GTA V with the medical marijuana guy.

[​IMG]

edit: not my screencap

9. Call Of Duty Ghost

10. Destiny on PS3. PM me if you have it too

11. GTA V.

Offline, since whenever I play online it feels like I'm playing tdm on a giant map.

12. Halo 4.

Just hopped on for a couple games of matchmaking. I don't get why people don't like this game! It's really good to me. Only bad thing about it is the kill cam doesn't work half the time.

13. Madden 15 ...most realistic madden ever and I've been playing since Madden 2001

Agreed, but the bugs are still there. Honestly I hope they stay too because they're funny as hell.

Just had the craziest glitch in Madden the other day, had to save the clip cause Robert Quinn was rushing the passer and he just launches into the air higher than the field goal post. It was nuts. Ragdolled all the way and the way he landed looked like he died instantly.

15. Infamous Second Son ps4

[​IMG]

16. Perfect Dark(Xbox360)

17. Torchlight.

Wanting to check out Civ Beyond Earth soon.