Texiego 14 1St Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Texiego, Jul 19, 2014.

1. #122 leodicapario, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    but i've always used rain water, or reverse o, or out of a hose and bubble out the chlorine with my ACT brewer

2. yes indeed,,, my chickens eat the heck outt them my most favorite predator!!   thats why its smart to start them late spring before the hoppers come out..

3. #130 leodicapario, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    yeah well you should have seen it 10 years ago, there were no rules lol.

ATTENTION! your journal now holds my 2000th post

4. Chickens Lol I love me some chickens two for breakfast two for lunch and two for dinner mmmmmmmm chickens . You can barbeque chicken fry chicken crispy or original I prefer original it's easier than crispy you can bake chicken if your on a diet you can just eat the low fat breast and give the rest to your dog uh chicken casserole chicken and dumplings chicken spaghetti chicken salad sandwiches oh oh chickens .

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1320008-texiego-14-1st-journal.html. Respect.

5. As for raising chickens I'll leave that to the established chicken company's .they are a lot of work and they just not good for much except hoppers eggs and occasional chicken fry . I have friends who raise chickens and I've cared for them before but I wouldn't want to do that myself I couldn't do that props to you for being able to do chickens that is truly difficult for some people.

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1320008-texiego-14-1st-journal.html. Respect.

6. #133 Texiego, Aug 28, 2014
    I cut one down to smoke the other day ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409241119.664010.jpg in a rillo I have a cut from it while I was cutting and trimming all I could smell was lemons it was lemon scented so I was thinking maybe it's lemon kush but I don't have it flowering yet it's still vegetating .i have my ice chronic it is a year old today it's only 10" with a lot of side branching .i have two of my landrace sativa that are getting pretty big I might flower them soon and I have one mystery cut vegetating outdoors only my purple thunder is flowering so far everything else is kinda just hanging out keeping me company lol. I love my girls very much so much I want to go out there and pollinate em with my self ewwww .

7. all i gotta do is leave water out, i have about 30 chickens,, let them out in the morning, dnt feed them til later at night, they hunt their own food, mainly grasshoppers they love them!

i feed them organic scratch, so the eggs are organic, and my chickens are very very healthy.

8. #138 Texiego, Aug 28, 2014
  9. #139 Texiego, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    I have 40 chickens and 14 turkeys, 3 ducks, two geese.

They are great but cost $120 a month to feed them.