Texiego 14 1St Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Texiego, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Yea u gota have good lights to get good results with the indoor my man

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. I had a decent perpetual going this time last year but I built a new box this year and the development went backwards that's 6 1800 lumen cfls for a total of 600 watts.

Respect.

3. I'll have to go back indoor in mid December thru March cause it freezes

Respect.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407098697.499063.jpg im sticking these outdoor they have been in the bloom box since June 25 and they aren't producing so I'm put em out let em finish out door maybe they'll finish early .

Respect.

5. ahhh yes a texas outdoorsman i see.. they grow nice if u keep em watered huh lol?

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407268349.318553.jpg looking good to me The biggest is 53" and the rest are like 37" besides the two footer in the front that hasn't stretched yet the ones on the right were in my bloom box for a month and I decided since flowering is starting outdoors I just let em finish out door save the watts although I'm gonna use the bloom box as a veg box and try to get a couple more clones bigg enough to increase my yield this year I dont think I'm gonna get enough herb though looking at it today it's still better than nothing .

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1320008-texiego-14-1st-journal.html. Respect.

7. updated pics on my thread throughout the whole post..

8. yeah should be fine,,, mine get thru the trees most of the time,, only a few direct only for a couple hours,,,