How Long Till Harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budmasterdank, Jul 19, 2014.

1. #1 budmasterdank, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    So I'm 32 days flowering. That's is 32days since then first flowers developed I am 38 days since I switched to 12/12

They seem to be getting close. I'm just not sure how much longer I have. And when to start flushing. My plants need water today. I'm guessing I'm 1.5-2weeks until harvest. I figured I should start my flushing today. And start bringing the humidity down to 35-40. It stays at about 50 now.

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    8-10 weeks - 32 days (4 1/2 weeks) = 3 1/2- 5 1/2 weeks

3. Here are some pictures. Of both plants

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405782185.644957.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405782216.044626.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405782330.544298.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405782366.428491.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405782386.911031.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405782407.194179.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405782434.377815.jpg

As you can see the pistils are starting to turn.

4. TheAnswer121 is right, you still have a few weeks or so to go. They look good though.

Usually everyone checks the color of the trichs to tell when they are ripe enough for the pickin'. The pistils can turn colors before ripe, you'll still see new ones shooting out all over the place as they turn.

5. Cool. Perfect. I've been looking at trics and pistils. I just know I have to flush and want to make sure I get all the step I need to take to ensure. Smooth harvest. I guess I'll stick to my same watering. Ussally feed nute every other watering. This watering is with out Nutes but I think I may give them a minimal nute mix to boost growth and what not. I'll plan on that being my last nute watering. And flush next week sometime. Till the end. Because if I water no Nutes the next water Nutes I'll be a little close to keep feeding. Well see. Thanks for the assistance and compliment. Should help me figure it all out. And come up with a decent time frame

6. Half way there

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 3 weeks minimum - I would let them go 4 perhaps. Hard to say at this point. Give them at least one or two more feedings before starting plain water.

I think you are misunderstanding how most of us "flush." An end-of-harvest flush is different than an emergency flush where you pour up to 10x the volume of water in the pot to clear away a toxic salt buildup. An end-of-harvest flush is a slow gradual process over two to three weeks where you are giving plain water. This allows the plant to continue using some of the stored nutrients - and keep growing - while beginning to clear away the soil slowly. By the end of the three weeks most of your leaves should have yellowed off. An emergency type flush should be used as a last resort.

8. Ok. Cool.
    I've got a plan in place now.
    This weeks next watering is going to be all water until harvest. Most of my leaves have already yellowed. And are starting to fall off. I know 1 plant will be done befor the other. As my bigger one is starting to have red hairs. And crystals are looking slightly cloudy. Not quite cloudy enough yet but she's getting there
    The other has not started to change colors are the hairs and crystals are still very clear.

Over all you all really help me out thanks alot