Best Way To Grow Huge Plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Breezey007, Jul 19, 2014.

Amusing.... If I was you I'd go check out some of Golds threads and you tell me if he knows the difference. 

I think you are having a hard time keep up with us man.

2. It was a simple question, are you going to answer it?

or more passive aggressive insults?

3. Genetices: A plants size is pre determined in its DNA. Then it up to the grower not to screw up the rest. Stress slows the growth of the plant, STOP banging away with the dam nutrients and go half straight,you'll save money and have better tasting smoke. CHEERS Chawker  

I have pondered this myself. I believe you could probably use ionic bloom for both phases, but I have never tried it. Both npk values are very similar, I didn't realise other nute brands have this same thing going on. Yeah I add a micro nute supplement when I first change to 12/12 but don't add any more after that. My water is particularly soft, if you had hard water it wouldn't be needed I doubt.

This is what's in ionic bottles and the magic plus that I use 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apology accepted

You're so confused, you don't even know why you're confused.

7. Anyone from New England on this thread I wanna know if my plants will flower before the frost kills em I planted em like early may ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406170921.178199.jpg

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning

8. Well this turned into a little bit of a bitch fest huh! lol. 

Funniest thing about growers arguing in my humble opinion is that despite differing opinions on the best setups, mediums, nutes etc etc, I'm fairly certain each would happily toke the others finished product and have more than enough in common to get along well in each others company, setting aside the minor differences in preferred growing technique of course...also it's quite amusing to note the 20-30 min gaps between replies.....I presume to go chill with a bong or pipe for a bit to de-stress from the debate....lol. 

Anyway speaking as a highly inexperienced grower I can safely say that in fact you are both indeed wrong (sorry guys) :( the best and easiest way to grow is my newly developed and very well un-thought out system - electrohydroorganiccocosoilaponics.....essentially taking the best from each medium, and super charging it with 5000 volts every 2 - 4 hours to stimulate root growth.....I haven't exactly worked out the finer points as yet, but bear with me, it will be the latest revolution in growing someday soon! 

When you consider that we are all just doing our best to grow the finest weed we can, it does seem a little silly to get stressed over who's preferred method is right.....My limited knowledge indicates there are most likely pro's and cons on both sides, hence the urgent need for electrohydroorganiccocosoilaponics! (trademark pending).

Peace guys - Breezey