My Three Failed Attempts To Get Good Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 90s grow star, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Got to agree with blood junkie, many many up and coming seed breeders and banks in the USA. You might have to hunt a little more to find them, BUT...no customs to worry about(if that's what worries you lol)!!!!

2. Actually, hyp thinking....you could go to Cali, buy seeds there and ship them to yourself. If there marked as novelty you can't be charged anyway. I lived in Cali my entire life before moving over 3000 miles away. Lots of people where I live now have it hard getting seeds, mmj is allowed but only 4 registered dispen a year is allowed.

3. 99% sure you can't just label seeds "novelty" and ship them around the US

4. Lol of course you can't just mark them as that but with a mid range lawyer it can easily be argued the fact it's novelty seed as to novelty brass knuckles. I've been successful myself for my own personal novelty but it works. Your not using them with intent to do illegal harm to anyone/anything. I mean yada yada it's illegal once it sprouts but what they don't know won't hurt em past the novelty part. And think about it, it's not skunky/smelly. It's a seed, no harm in a seed. The post office would be more suspicious if it was a grenade shape like a box of avacados. Trust me lol I've had problems shipping fruit and gun parts..everything.. exept novelties ;)

5. #25 New Destination, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Sorry to hear about your experience. I have tried a few seed banks and will try more in the future, but Nirvana has always worked for me and they have great strains. Good Luck!

6. On Aug 1st I ordered some seeds from a company in Oregon, I'm not sure they want me to mention their name so I want. The package came 4 days after they recieved my cash. I almost immediately poped them and they are 5 weeks old now. I could not be happier, the genetics are beyond amazing.I got Sugar Cookies [a GSC cross]  Blue Snowdog and Iranian OG. Thanks for the input I think this one is going to have a happy ending.

Awesome, I think you should post the name and give them credit for a job well done, Hell I might order from them!

8. Yea, you are right the next time I email them I will ask if they mind. They only have about 10 varieties and you deal directly with the head breeder. In fact the Iranian OG was a freebie because it was accidently crossed with an extinct variety called Gorila Grape and the breeder asked me to keep her updated on its growth so I said I would. Got 12 each for a total of 36 seeds and 34 sprouted and have grown beautifuly since.Thanks for the input Snoop

9. #29 smokinjay363, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    Disregard this