The Most Ghettoest Thing Youve Ever Used To Smoke With

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Real Drizzy, Jul 19, 2014.

1. I know I was like 17 lmao

2. Can

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Cans. Pen caps .

4. Straight up built a piece out of legos once. Worked well enough.

5. A flowmaster exaust system. Hahow!!!

6. #127 Rainy Daze, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    A pipe made from pure tinfoil (in the my old high school parking lot nonetheless) my friend made or a socket

7. I got Flowmaster on my Titan. Will have to try :D lol

8. A lemon. Me and the boys straight up smoked from a lemon when we had no apple lol. Surprisingly it didn't burn, and added a nice flavor

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lol I had a glass Voss bottle with a hole for a carb and straw down stem... Finally upgrading to a nice new piece from gc. Can someone message me their experience with gc's customer service? I've heard some bad things and now I'm kinda sketched :/

10. straw wrapper joint

straw wrapper J

11. The ghettoest thing I have used had to be a pen. I got one of those metal wrench cover things to use a bowl. It was perfect but the hole was a little big. I taped it around a PLASTIC pen and used it as a pipe. That was when I first started smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. lol the first time I smoked I smoked out of a water bottle with a pen tube stuck in it with foil on the top with holes in it to hold the weed lol. Shit burned like a mother fucker.

13. Apples
    Potato's
    Gatorade bongs
    A ceramic snowman bong made from school
    A compressor airpump hose and connector ( cut about 6inches off that yellow twisty tube and took out the spring out of the cylinder metal piece)
    Pop can
    Fuck lots of stuff when I didn't have a bong or pipe

14. a carrot

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.

15. I used a toilet paper roll with aluminum foil for awhile.

My friend and I also made a bong from school equipment. We put a perc and made an ice catcher that bong was El smootho

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Bottle with a bag attached at the bottem with a socket piece and gauze on the top, hit like hell!

17. My moms dildo . And boy let me tell ya it really effected the taste of my weed

18. HAHA I once knew an old guy that would roll a joint, cut a small hole in a toilets paper roll, then stick the joint in and hit it like its a pipe XD I was always like whyyyy

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. So when I first started smoking I was 14 and had a buddy that introduced me to pot. He didn't know much about it really, because 14 year olds are generally dumb, but I thought he was a badass.

Anyway, we used to smoke out of aluminum cans too. I think the aluminum really enhanced the flavor of the Mexican ditch weed we were smoking.