The Most Ghettoest Thing Youve Ever Used To Smoke With

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Real Drizzy, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Just got to barcelona last night and since i travelled by plane i wasnt able to bring any pipes. I bought some hash and lit a piece of it on fire and inhaled the smoke coming off the end. Needless to say that didnt work well at all so i ended up using a stainless steel pen tip jammed into a pen cap to make a one hitter, which worked very good if i do say so myslef

Sent from Eric Forman's basement, Point Place Wisconsin

2. While this topic is still alive, I'm ashamed to say I might have to resort to using aluminum today. Anyone have an alternative? Or a guide to making the ultimate Apple pipe?

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 Annicus, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    I made a bong from an old bowling water bottle, a hose, a screen put together with silly putty and duct tape

4. Made a bong out of a plastic soda bottle by putting aluminum foil where the top was with holes poked in it, and burning a carb hole and a breathing hole into the side with a lighter.

5. Hmm... Might be a good day to learn how to roll. Friends always leaving papers. May as well.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Watermelon and chicken bone i drilled two holes in...topped my bowl with some kool-aid too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Tin can. And foil

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. one time on the advice from a co-worker, I scraped the foil off a wrigleys gum wrapper and rolled my first ever pinner. I got a couple rips off it and thats all I needed since I was so new to smoking. I have literally never rolled a hitable joint since! haha

another time when I worked at a golf course, me and a buddy smoked out of a socket to a socket set!  And then on another occasion with the same friend, we couldnt find anything and he taught me how to smoke out of MY HAND! he just made a fist and put a nug in his pinky hole. Then he bounced the humboldt hemp wick we had off the nug and ripped the other side by his thumb. it was kind of tough but we got stoned.

9. An arizona can with a couple inch cut of the neighbors garden hose for a stem and foil for a bowl, got the job done

I've probably burnt out a worse but I can't remember

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. A plastic bottle with an air hole and a bowl made out of aluminium foil from a cigarette pack. Gets the job done, but it is quite nasty and I wouldn't recommend it.

11. Hahaha oh god where to begin

We've made gravs that have hoses like a hookah you use.

Gravs that have multiple layers in giant containers so it isn't just one bottle size, it's three or four.

Two person gravs for two hits at once.

Once made one of these into a giant steamroller; http://www.greatbigstuff.com/products/crayon

Once turned a small, squishy pig shaped toy that was primarily plastic but had a squishy bottom that you could squeeze and it's eyes would bulge out of it's head. We ripped the gooey stuff out, put a socket in there, and made a small tiny pig bowl.

Straight up, made a bowl out of a pill container once.

We were once so lazy/creative we literally got a long flimsy tube and just stuck a joint in the end of it. Thing was around 10 ft long, just one small tube of air flow from the jay to our mouths. That thing was NASTY by the time we were done with it lol

One piece I broke (my all time favorite mini bong RIP) I somewhat taped back together and turned into a hookah piece. It was interesting for a while, never amounted to the original piece though.

Just a few I can think of off the top of my head. All of these were pretty safe to use, no harmful chemicals or anything. I have only used a can once, and once is all I needed to know I didn't want to do that again. Too sketch for my liking.

12. One time me and my friend went camping on a mountain we hiked and it was before we were 18 so my friend said he would get something to use to smoke. He fucking pulls out a water balloon filler. Yes the plastic one.

Basically this... http://tinyurl.com/m6x5jbb

13. I've gotta say, that's a mighty fine rhyme,
    And just like you. I'm high all the time,
    Now let me roll this joint and begin to unwind. :D

Yours was a rhyme, right? :eek:

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

14. wow

15. hah damn I tried that one of the frat times I burned. It caught on fire pretty bad haha.

16. The cap of a Bic pen.

Sent from my U9200E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #37 Tokesmith, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Went camping and the bong broke. We had nothing, no cans nothing. So I looked around and found a hand soap bottle. Took out the tube thing that sucks the soap out. Made a bowl and down stem out of it with some foil I found as well. Then made a gravity bong out of it because the down stem only had one little straight part on the end. Definitely inhaled a little plastic but only used it for like 6 sessions. Did the trick though :),

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

18. Www.smokingwithstyle.com

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. EZ wider rolling papers

20. The downstem of my bong broke... We used a used shotgun shell until I got a new one

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app